Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Score of Zero Really True?
Score of Zero Really True?
Good Morning: 

Can someone tell me if they think that my score of 0 is accurate?  My machine says 0, with 2 happy faces.  My sleepyhead says 0, but no detail data.  My SD card would not read this morning, so I put in another and below is what it read.  No detail provided.  Even if it truly was 0 shouldn't it still provide detail.

Night before last I had a score of .80.

Thanks for any help.

[attachment=5163]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Score of Zero Really True?
I'd take it with a grain of salt without detailed data.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Do CPAP's do April Fools jokes?
Post Reply Post Reply
Only in Washington State. Whistle
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It must be an April Fool's Day thing....or it's that I recently had the machine converted from rental to purchase.   Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
I have had that sheep where the data should be when the upload was interrupted. I repeated the upload and got detailed data second time round.
Sleepyhead in 5 easy steps
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-01-2018, 11:23 AM)olywa Wrote: It must be an April Fool's Day thing....or it's that I recently had the machine converted from rental to purchase.   Big Grin

Your settings would suggest someone has spent some time optimizing the pressures.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-01-2018, 11:26 AM)Apnea Infant Wrote: I have had that sheep where the data should be when the upload was interrupted. I repeated the upload and got detailed data second time round.

Thanks for the suggestion!  I did put in a new card because the Sleepyhead software wouldn't write anything to the first one.  I will take the second card again and see if it will load more data.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-01-2018, 11:29 AM)Ron AKA Wrote:
(04-01-2018, 11:23 AM)olywa Wrote: It must be an April Fool's Day thing....or it's that I recently had the machine converted from rental to purchase.   Big Grin

Your settings would suggest someone has spent some time optimizing the pressures.

Yes.  Thanks to suggestions from folks in here my AHI is much lower.
Post Reply Post Reply
Unless I'm mistaken, the SD card that was in overnight would be the only one to have the detailed information wrote on it. Inserting a second card after your sleep session won't retrieve the last sessions data. Others, am I correct?

BTW I had Sleepyhead only show summary data reports recently, and had to uninstall and then reinstall the Sleepyhead program for details to appear.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lövenstein prisma 25 ST low AHI score aergun 1 301 01-11-2024, 03:41 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Sudden Increase in AHI Score mawaw1992 13 2,216 12-11-2023, 04:59 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  What is your Mallampati Score? Are your tongue and palate causing your apnea? selfhelpdevice 0 309 12-10-2023, 04:19 PM
Last Post: selfhelpdevice
  Can you tell if these are true CAs and OAs? Kathy14225 24 1,347 11-08-2023, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  AHI total average vs true AHI graphed hourly average Jessher 9 734 10-23-2023, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Equipment] OSCAR Question: AHI Score from Wellue ring not showing phoenixsaga 10 1,167 09-12-2023, 11:21 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Are the machine AHI numbers accurate? 92 to 2 seems too good to be true? apoleary 5 665 06-27-2023, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.