Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Scored a big Goose egg last night
RE: Scored a big Goose egg last night
Awesome!

My best has been 0.39.
Post Reply Post Reply
PaytonA .. WOOT!! .. Saldus Miegas
Post Reply Post Reply
Very nice! I'm personally just happy to get 9 hours in with AHI around 3 at 21 days. Get used to the mask, and sleeping with it, and refine from there, I think.

Good for you for the 0.0!
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-13-2015, 06:20 PM)graeme Wrote:
(06-13-2015, 11:08 AM)PaytonA Wrote: Hit the AHI=0 last night so I felt the need to celebrate. Unlike some of us, this is only the second or third time that this has happened to me in several years.

Sleep well y'all.

PaytonA

I don't want to be a party pooper, I regularly score a big fat 0 if I read the result from the CPAP machine display. However if I read the result from SH or EB the result is rarely 0, but always less than 0. The same applies to Periodic Breathing or CSR results.

Cheers!!Thanks

You need to tell Retired_Guy how you get AHI<0. He has been trying to get to a negative AHI for some time now. We are all rooting for him and now we find out that you have been doing it like it is nothing. Tell him your secret. Oh-jeez Huh

Edit: Oops, had AHI>0 but meant AHI<0. Oh well, must be old brain.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
love those typos. you slipped and gave Graeme credit for greater than. I fall in that group, and not particularly interested in negative numbers.

by the way, congratulations. now, do it again.

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
PaytonA, congrats on the goose egg!

I know you've seen my posts in the past and that I can seem like I am bragging when it comes to my successes....but in my case, I'm in a slightly different boat (UARS vs. "proper" apneas).

Where most folks have RDI's somewhat close to their AHI values, mine are ~ 10x higher. Even though I get a lot of "0.0" AHI numbers, I want to keep my low AHI average because even an average AHI of 0.05 for me is the same as most others having an average AHI of 0.5.

Good job on the goose egg....now be like Jack....try to collect more of them golden buggers Wink
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First night with hose cover, night was full of major mask leaks TiredTom111 2 849 06-30-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: TiredTom111
  Hello folks, here is my graph from last night and night before Phil487 5 897 06-15-2023, 02:05 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Great Night into Terrible Night dcsleep 1 1,109 12-15-2020, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Pressure] AHI varies from night to night KKBW 6 1,340 07-31-2020, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  New to CPAP - First Night Great, Second Night not so much oasised 22 3,233 07-24-2020, 10:26 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Here is my data from 3rd night and Friday night slingshot383 16 2,252 05-25-2020, 05:35 AM
Last Post: slingshot383
Question One night AHI 0, next night leaks and high AHI. MyronH 7 2,201 09-29-2018, 09:29 AM
Last Post: MyronH

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.