Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Printing sleepyhead guide
Question 
Printing sleepyhead guide
When I go to print the guide, it appears it was formatted for legal size paper which my printer can't do.  If printed, the bottom 1/4? chopped off and does NOT carry over to next sheet.
Too bad guide wasn't formatted for 8.5 x 11 size initially.  Sad
Any work arounds or do I have to got to CopyWorks for them to print whole thing and kill a tree when all I want is How to Interpret Data section? Huh
Has someone reformatted guide for 8.5 x 11?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Printing sleepyhead guide
Are you printing in portrait or landscape?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-14-2017, 06:46 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Are you printing in portrait or landscape?

portrait.
Tried shrink to fit option but printer still cuts off last maybe 1/4 section.
Post Reply Post Reply
Stupid me! i was thinking that you were trying to print the Statistics page.  After re-reading your post I realized that you wanted the Guide. - Sorry!   Do you have a PDF printer?  If not, try the free CutePDF.  See if playing with its properties will give you any better results. I'm currently on a Linux box and tried printing to a PDF in legal and letter. both worked but legal looked better.  

I hope this may help.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I went ahead and made a standard 8.5 x 11 inch PDF file for the entire SleepyHead Guide.

Here's the file:

http://www.apneaboard.com/SleepyHead-Gui...d-Wiki.pdf

(it's a bit large at roughly 15 MB with 140 pages)

Let me know if you have any issues with the file.

Hope this helps!

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-14-2017, 09:41 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: I went ahead and made a standard 8.5 x 11 inch PDF file for the entire SleepyHead Guide.

Here's the file:

http://www.apneaboard.com/SleepyHead-Gui...d-Wiki.pdf

(it's a bit large at roughly 15 MB with 140 pages)

Let me know if you have any issues with the file.

Hope this helps!

Coffee
THANK YOU!!  That did the trick, I just printed out the "how do I make sense of this fire hose of data" pages I needed for reference.
Would be handy if the author in the future reformatted document into letter size so page breaks made sense.  But hey, I will take what I can get!
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you! Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR. Printing Daily Reports OKernel 0 893 01-25-2022, 02:35 PM
Last Post: OKernel
  [split] OSCAR printing in landscape mode Dawnstar 1 423 11-06-2021, 09:08 AM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  OSCAR - The Guide [Using & Interpeting OSCAR results] SuperSleeper 0 8,869 03-27-2021, 10:30 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Printing Report jimchi 7 1,183 12-26-2020, 01:59 PM
  Oscar printing format changes Gulfbreezey 3 763 03-09-2020, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Gulfbreezey
Sad OSCAR printing of statistics panel incomplete Dawnstar 1 706 01-20-2020, 09:14 AM
  OSCAR - problem printing reports on Mac KSMatthew 7 1,402 09-11-2019, 02:53 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.