Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Scrolling Sleepyhead daily graphs blanks some labels
Question 
Scrolling Sleepyhead daily graphs blanks some labels
When I look at daily, I scroll down, the graphs turn black then return back normal, EXCEPT now, Flow Rate, Pressure, Leak rate, Snore, etc labels are blanked out, but graph and their values remains visible .  Tid V m, M  v etc labels downward remain visible.
My work around is having a sticky with label names on it stuck on monitor.

Is this my Win 7 Professional software problem or a Sleepyhead problem?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Scrolling Sleepyhead daily graphs blanks some labels
Have you tried running the SleepyHead-BrokenGL.exe to see if this clears it up?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
just in case you don't like the BrokenGL (which should fix that very problem for good) you can also hit F10 in the normal .exe twice ... works not always but has proven to be a reliable workaround if the graphics do become glitchy.

If you are on a laptop / notebook where the function-keys do control your device by default you may have to press Fn + F10 at the same time.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-16-2017, 11:40 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Have you tried running the SleepyHead-BrokenGL.exe to see if this clears it up?

I found this file in the main sleepy head files.  I ran it seems to fix the label blanking problem.  I created a shortcut of it to my desktop and will evaluate if Sleepyhead doesn't "nod off" and blank my graphs again.
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Graphs switched off? cberistain 17 1,989 02-27-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Exporting OSCAR Graphs Wizard99 2 235 02-09-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Wizard99
  scrolling issues in OSCAR 1.5.1 for macOS leonking 3 654 02-07-2024, 09:48 PM
Last Post: apapnoob
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 555 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  Can OSCAR calculate AHI for a selected time range on the daily? kenmai9 2 496 10-31-2023, 01:41 PM
Last Post: kenmai9
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 643 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Blank Areas on OSCAR Daily reports ejbpesca 13 992 10-15-2023, 11:22 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.