Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sd card and resumed AS11
Sd card and resumed AS11
I started using the Resmed AS11 recently. 
Since it didn’t come with a SD card I used the one in my AS 10 machine. Since then I get this message each day. “Mode and pressure settings missing; yesterday’s shown”. 
Can anyone tell me what’s going on? 
I am using Oscar v. 1.3.0.
Also Oscar still says I am using the AS 10 machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sd card and resumed AS11
Did you reformat the card prior to using it in your new machine? If not, I suspect that it is picking up legacy files on the card.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
As Crimson Nape suggests, the best approach is to use a fresh, or freshly-formatted, card in the AS11.

As a work-around and to preserve existing data, look at your SD card. You probably have files named identification.tgt and identification.json. Rename the "identification.tgt" file to something else, like "as10-identification.tgt." If you don't have an identification.json file, something else is wrong. Let us know if that is the case.

OSCAR should now pick up your AS 11 data.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok I have renamed the tgt file. I will see what happens tonight.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resmed AS10 vs AS11. Are hoses/filters interchangable? plpauly 2 96 03-26-2024, 08:30 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  battery backup recommendations as10/as11 eok361 53 4,343 03-21-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  [CPAP] Varying measurements from AS11 and Oxymeter fuzz 8 384 02-02-2024, 03:55 PM
Last Post: fuzz
  as11 not recording data Irish44395 8 399 01-06-2024, 06:07 AM
Last Post: Irish44395
  Oxyair tubing for Resmed AS11? CactusJack2 2 392 12-25-2023, 05:44 PM
Last Post: CactusJack2
  AS11 AutoSet auto update Gideon 10 2,996 09-28-2023, 08:12 PM
Last Post: stevew77
  Compatible SD cards for ResMed AS11 suddenSomnolence 4 1,333 09-28-2023, 07:33 PM
Last Post: stevew77

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.