Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sd card got erased
Sd card got erased
So my sd card got erased on my airsense 10..im not the best with computers so that was my fault. Also its been on airplane mode for over a year due to being deployed for most of it. Is there any way to pull a compliance report from it now? I kinda figured it would be a no, just wanted to check to see if anybody else knew for sure...
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sd card got erased
The machine should still have up to a years summary data on it. If you put a blank SD card in it'll will download that. That's usually all you need for a compliance report.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
So a search on the internet for "SD card recovery". There are free apps that can recover erased files. If the card was formatted which destroys the index files, then it might not work but I have recovered a lot of SD cards this way.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just put the SD card back in the machine. The machine should write the data back to the card. If the card was damaged in any way, use a new SD card.

Just know that you will probably only retrieve summary data. What is the compliance report for? If all you need is proof and hours of use, then you should be able to retrieve that.
If you need more detailed data, then I doubt that would be available.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 644 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 554 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Angry EncoreBasic SD card problem [non-PR card?] medinamike 5 2,334 10-08-2017, 12:04 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Sleepyhead imports from card instead of specified floder if a card is present DariaVader 5 2,573 03-18-2016, 05:40 PM
Last Post: DariaVader
  [Equipment] Can I put ResScan PC Data into erased machine? BromleyP 3 2,150 10-12-2014, 11:11 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.