Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Seal AirSense 10 water tub (37299)
Seal AirSense 10 water tub (37299)
Can the seal on AirSense 10 water tub model 37299 purchased separately?

Does anyone have the part number for just the seal?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Seal AirSense 10 water tub (37299)
Apparently not. Resmed has these "dam documents", or parts lists, available, and it's not in any of them:

Product list with part numbers (October 2018):
https://www.resmed.com/us/dam/documents/...st-usa.pdf

Device and accessories guide:
http://www.resmed.com/us/dam/documents/a...-guide.pdf

Insurance reimbursement list:
https://www.resmed.com/us/dam/documents/...sories.pdf

According to that first document, the gaskets are available separately for previous generations of the separate humidifier, Humidaire 2i through H5i, but not for the Air10's built-in Humidair. With that one, you're supposed to replace the entire tank, and if insurance is buying, you're supposed to be given one by the DME every 6 months.

FWIW, Amazon has it for $18.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks

It seems wasteful to replace the whole tub when just a seal is wanted.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah, I agree, but it's good for The Economy (or so they tell me).
Post Reply Post Reply
If the silicon seal along the humidifier tub is worn out, the humidifier tub should be replaced. They are considered a consumable, and they do wear out and leak eventually. The cost is surprisingly low, $18.23 on Amazon.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
There are two water tanks for the Air10. Part 37299, $18 on Amazon, is the cheapie one. There's also "Humidair cleanable water tub" (Resmed's name) a.k.a. "Airsense 10 Cleanable Replacement Water Chamber" (Amazon), which is around $37. That part number is either 37300 or 37479 depending on how old it is.
Post Reply Post Reply
The cheap one on Amazon is still hinged so will clean, maybe just a copy!
If you blow up the picture by clicking on it you will see it is hinged. (The one I looked at anyway).
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Still, a seal might get damaged and it is a waste to have to buy a new tub just for that.
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-25-2019, 12:49 PM)Sleep2Snore Wrote: The cheap one on Amazon is still hinged so will clean, maybe just a copy!
If you blow up the picture by clicking on it you will see it is hinged.  (The one I looked at anyway).

Yes. I think what they mean is that the 37299 is not dishwasher-safe and the "cleanable" one is.
Post Reply Post Reply
37299 is the "Standard Humidair Tub". It's what my DME supplies and I have one sitting in a box. The more expensive one is "dishwasher safe". I figured this thread is about someone that is inclined to be cheap and doesn't even want to replace the tub, when the seal is bad, so decided against mentioning the DW safe model for twice the price.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not using water in AirSense 10 Elite Nishimark 2 93 03-21-2024, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Nishimark
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 613 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
Video [Equipment] Resmed AS10 Water Chamber Noise SOLUTION fixed it 0 89 03-18-2024, 12:36 PM
Last Post: fixed it
  Horrible chemically burned bacon smell in nose after water reservoir runs dey icashootnstar 13 1,807 03-18-2024, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  CPAP toppled over/water issue Visitor 7 7,372 03-17-2024, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Willow85
  One-Piece Water Chamber Cleaning Davebr60 0 182 02-26-2024, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Davebr60
  New User - Mask Seal Error WJ5596 6 333 02-12-2024, 02:57 PM
Last Post: WJ5596

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.