Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Second '0.0' AHI ever :)
Second '0.0' AHI ever :)
Last night I had my second 0.0 AHI ever which really surprises me.  I had the flu in January, I've been dealing with an infected cyst and UTI this month, my blood sugars have been wonky - so I was shocked that something good happened to me. Just had to tell someone. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Second '0.0' AHI ever :)
Too-happy-2 Good-work Way-to-happy
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Banana Banana Banana Well-done Banana Banana Banana
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Banana We don’t see enough of those! SHa_clap2
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Funny you should mention this...I had a 2nd Titration Study and got a AHI = 0, which I had a difficult time believing since I have never had a zero before! Someone else getting a zero allows me to believe my score just might be true.
Began APAP 11/28/17
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats Can't get better than 0.0 AHI.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
GrammaBear, that is wonderful news and I hope that everyone else who is struggling will be as encouraged as I am. Thank you for sharing; it's nice to hear that today!
Post Reply Post Reply
Grin 
Super excited for you!
2010 sleep study 63 AHI
Post Reply Post Reply
It always runs in 3 things go wrong..now your cpap is broken Smile
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap, from machine data or software. You can set the min pressure 1 or 2cm below 95%. Or clinicians commonly use the maximum or 95% pressure for fixed pressure CPAP, this can also be used for min pressure.
https://aasm.org/resources/practiceparam...rating.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats! I have seen one or two 0 nights, and always wonder if the machine is working.. Wink But damn they feel great!

Keep it up!
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.