Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Second night with CPAP
How has your use of cpap affected the parasomnia ? Sleep-well
Just my personal opinion. My posts are not medical advice or a statement of fact. Please consult a qualified physician or other qualified medical personnel. Please comply with all applicable laws, codes, regulations, and protocols.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-11-2017, 02:57 AM)Ockrocket Wrote: Welcome to Apnea Board Debberz. 

Welcome

Thank you. ?

(02-12-2017, 03:03 PM)Debberz Wrote:
(02-11-2017, 02:57 AM)Ockrocket Wrote: Welcome to Apnea Board Debberz. 

Welcome

Thank you. ?
That was supposed to be a flower, not a question mark. Lol!
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-12-2017, 01:14 PM)kwhenrykerr Wrote: How has your use of cpap affected the parasomnia ? Sleep-well

Hi - 

I think it is helping, but it's hard to tell. I wake up sometimes with the gear off, and that bothers me because I don't remember taking it off. I don't want insurance to take it away from me. Most nights I'm getting about 6 hours of use. 

Thank you for asking. Do you have this issue too?

Deb
Post Reply Post Reply

I have raised my lower pressure setting to the point that I get air into my gut. It is not to bad to deal with and I have reduced my eating and lost some weight.

I did not expect this to happen. Sleep better and lose weight. like 

Good luck to you.

Sleep-well
Just my personal opinion. My posts are not medical advice or a statement of fact. Please consult a qualified physician or other qualified medical personnel. Please comply with all applicable laws, codes, regulations, and protocols.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First CPAP night, questions about Sleepyhead data lrob123 10 446 Yesterday, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Surfbear
  Third night on cpap zzzzz Kathy Oreardon 9 195 05-19-2017, 05:36 PM
Last Post: bonjour
Angry [CPAP] Second night on cpap no sleep Kathy Oreardon 13 322 05-19-2017, 03:50 AM
Last Post: Kathy Oreardon
  My 5th night on CPAP, a new batch of observations w/ detailed play-by-play Nicholas 27 767 05-16-2017, 09:02 AM
Last Post: TASmart
Gross [CPAP] 1st Night with CPAP Nightmare!!!! KirkF 24 1,215 02-17-2017, 02:04 AM
Last Post: Hydrangea
Smile First night with CPAP stereoswimmer 9 378 02-04-2017, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Finished my first CPAP night rjbbjr 6 650 11-10-2016, 04:14 AM
Last Post: holden4th