Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Security Cameras
(03-24-2016, 12:44 PM)stanleydean Wrote: Good afternoon everybody, I believe those members posting to this thread would be able to answer a relatively simple question having to do with the surveillance camera system at my house. The four outdoor cameras are wired through the attic to a four channel DVR and displayed on a flat screen monitor in our home office. I want to add a monitor in the great room so the camera images can be displayed there also. The two rooms are separated by one masonry wall. Is there a reasonably priced wireless option for doing this? Due to the attic configuration and to the flexibility of a wireless connection this is the preferred option.

All help will be appreciated, Stan

Here's what I found -- but have not personally tried.

Is the monitor connected to the DVR by an HDMI cable?
If so, get a second monitor of the same native resolution.
like 1920x1080 -- note: does not have to be the same physical size; but needs to be same # of pixels in each direction.

Then, search on Amazon for "IOGEAR GW3DHDKIT Wireless 3D Digital Kit with Full HD 1080P"

That will transmit what's on display 1 to display 2 over RF signal.

Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Thanks Mongo, I'll be looking into that.
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
How To Attach Images And Files to your posts
Robysue's Beginner's Guide to Sleepyhead
Mask Primer

It is what it is. But, it will be what you make it.
Pat Summitt
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  December 2016 security monthly quality rollup for Windows 7 justMongo 8 1,283 12-31-2016, 07:51 AM
Last Post: JonC