Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Seeing Custom Charts on SleepyHead
Seeing Custom Charts on SleepyHead
I've read the guide to SleepyHead and I've played around with it but can't seem to get anything custom to show. For example I have UF1-3 checkmarked but don't see that or anything else I've checkmarked that doesnt already show up by default. The main thing I'm looking to track is events/hypopneas that are less than 10 seconds.

I use a Resmed AirCurve ASV is this why I can't get any more granular data? Would like to see a better picture of what's happening, because clearly my low AHI is misleading.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Seeing Custom Charts on SleepyHead
Quote:I use a Resmed AirCurve ASV is this why I can't get any more granular data?

The Aircurve reports detailed data at 50 Hz - you don't need it any finer than that.

Quote:can't seem to get anything custom to show.

Interesting - I haven't used this facility for quite a while, and it's not working properly for me either. If you check "Show in pie chart" on the preferences screen, the user flagged events definitely show up. Also in the summary data charts. But in the daily charts they show up initially but then disappear when SH restarts. (If you navigate away from the page you're currently on before the recalculation is finished, they will show up on the daily page). This is the case for all three of my machines (two Resmed, one Philips) so it's not a machine issue.
Post Reply Post Reply
works for me - although as mentioned by deepBreathing - only as follows:

make sure you selected "resync machine detected events" (SH restarts anyway by that)

import one NEW(!) dataset ... now the UFs "survive" restarts. (for all days)
Post Reply Post Reply
Hmm I'm not seeing any of this and I've looked pretty closely. No option to 'resync machine detected events,' nor 'show in pie chart.' Says I'm on the latest version?
Post Reply Post Reply
just to make sure we are really talking about the same.

1st you go in the preferences to the CPAP-tab and enable the custom event flagging.

[attachment=3410]

than make sure in the event-tab that these flags are really enabled

[attachment=3411]

you may want to double check that on the curves you are interested in if these are really activated for that chart

if nothing shows up: reduce the time to sth like 1 second.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adding charts to Overview? bstabens 1 437 11-24-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Can't set custom oximetry options in OSCAR Pixel Ninja 1 706 07-02-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Quick OSCAR Question re Custom Event Flagging AndyB 3 743 06-06-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: AndyB
Question Custom Y-axis Ranges for Graps/Charts ? DavidEsp 5 636 05-08-2023, 01:44 AM
Last Post: DavidEsp
  How to organize your OSCAR charts SuperSleeper 0 2,580 12-17-2022, 09:56 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR "Overview" Charts YouTakeMyBreathAway 8 949 11-28-2022, 10:53 AM
Last Post: YouTakeMyBreathAway
  Understanding Overview Bar Charts mcman56 2 840 10-05-2022, 11:43 AM
Last Post: mcman56

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.