Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Seeking help for sleep apena
Seeking help for sleep apena
            So I've using my Resmed since January 1st, definitely feel better overall. However, every morning I feel like sh*t and have bad head pressure. I still feel like I need to drink coffee or something to really wake up but I can't have any because of GERD. I went back in for sleep titration but did not sleep, they said they may have not got enough data so I'm here to get help.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Seeking help for sleep apena
I believe you min is to low I would move it to 7. Leave other settings where they are for now.

Post again tomorrow.

I think you will be feeling better.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
With EPR= 3 your min should be 7bto gi e the EPR room to work
Post Reply Post Reply
I set the min pressure to 7 and left everything else the same. 
Should I use this setting for a couple for days and post again? 

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Diagnosis] WatchPAT sleep apena diagnosis low AHI higher RDI. Need advice godiego 24 3,711 04-04-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: godiego
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 224 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  Eagerly seeking ancient CPAP part ! Visualist 3 344 03-12-2024, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Visualist
  21 nights in, seeking advice smmille1 3 267 03-10-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: smmille1
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 253 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Brain Fog - seeking guidance in optimizing my therapy deocder 42 5,480 02-20-2024, 10:52 AM
Last Post: deocder
  [Equipment] Seeking advice for reset of time zone richapple 0 213 02-03-2024, 11:43 AM
Last Post: richapple

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.