Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Seeking the service plug in modules and software for Phillips ASV machines
Seeking the service plug in modules and software for Phillips ASV machines
OK As I seem to have to service my sleep machines myself I am seeking the service plug in modules and software for Phillips ASV machines 950/950  and for the Dreamstation BiPAP AutoSV.
Rich
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Seeking the service plug in modules and software for Phillips ASV machines
Maybe one of the suppliers in the list that repairs PAP machines may have parts. I don't know for certain, but you can try it. As for software, regardless of the fact that this is an old legacy machine, I don't think there's software anywhere that will be available. Admitted, I am not sure what software you're trying to get, some kind of firmware, report software, etc.

Same answer I gave to your thread in software.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transcend (Somnetics) Micro Power Plug Size SteadyState 6 1,788 03-25-2024, 01:14 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  Phillips Dreamstation 2 High Disconnects mrsleepyhead2001 2 125 03-22-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mrsleepyhead2001
  csa machines cexer 1 73 03-20-2024, 01:43 PM
Last Post: cexer
  Eagerly seeking ancient CPAP part ! Visualist 3 301 03-12-2024, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Visualist
  21 nights in, seeking advice smmille1 3 211 03-10-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: smmille1
  [Equipment] Phillips DreamStation Replacement & Medicare oneeyeopen 3 201 02-29-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Brain Fog - seeking guidance in optimizing my therapy deocder 42 5,377 02-20-2024, 10:52 AM
Last Post: deocder

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.