Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Seeking user manual for the philips Dorma 500
Seeking user manual for the philips Dorma 500
My previous machine was an Apex. I'm presently in China and bought the Philips Dorma 500 Auto. (REF  CNV507HN1)
The manual with it is in Chinese only. A search for it produced no results and I think that perhaps the non-chinese version probably has a different model name/number hence my lack of success. I have written to Philips and hopefully they will reply. Their website search produced no results either hence my assuming it has a different model number.
Can anyone here help?
Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Seeking user manual for the philips Dorma 500
Read this thread:  Dorma 500 Auto

There are also other links on this thread, so try not to miss them.
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you so much Sleep2Snore but I read all 3 pages and nowhere did I see a link or info as to find what I am looking for--my machine's manual. I also did take a look at some of the links, as you suggested, and nothing there either. Did I miss something somewhere as to why you guided me there? Sorry, but I failed to see it; please excuse my ignorance.
This board, and that thread is interesting though as it provided some info, general info (non machine specific), as to how everyone uses their machines, etc. etc.
Previous to here, for the last 10 years or so I -a- never but never did any adjustments to my previous machine (Apex) -b- never but never had any questions regarding it. -c- and this may seem odd to all of you, never but never felt a need to read anything about pressure or whatever it is that you guys read on your SD cards and software (mine didn't have one). Perhaps I should start doing some reading. :-)
Post Reply Post Reply
Update to my above. Philips replied. I have my manual. Thank you all for your help. :-) I will come back here as I am certain I will have more questions and I know I have some learning to do as well (I found the manual to be quite limited with its info, for one).
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-24-2018, 12:42 PM)pintree3 Wrote: Update to my above. Philips replied. I have my manual. Thank you all for your help. :-) I will come back here as I am certain I will have more questions and I know I have some learning to do as well (I found the manual to be quite limited with its info, for one).

Would you be able follow these details below and sent the manual you received from Philips to us so we can make it availiable to other users ?

Please send us your manual: If you have a setup manual or instructions on how to enter the setup menu for a machine we don't have listed here, please help us, and email it to apneaboard@gmail.com and we will make sure it gets posted here. Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 56 4,980 Yesterday, 02:51 PM
Last Post: btreger
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,964 359,652 Yesterday, 02:17 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Persistent micro arousals? first few days on ResMed after switch from Philips. manders513 10 1,221 04-17-2024, 01:14 PM
Last Post: freakyfrog
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 184 29,863 04-01-2024, 12:26 PM
Last Post: RayBee
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,900 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 478 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  Eagerly seeking ancient CPAP part ! Visualist 3 344 03-12-2024, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Visualist

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.