Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sefam S.Box issues
Sefam S.Box issues
I’ve been using a SEFAM S.box for a few months. Generally getting on ok. (except I have absolutely no idea how to read the data on the app!)

I’m finding that the s.box seems to jump into overdrive and wake me up a few times a night. It may just be cleverly calculating the air pressure needed (to keep me alive!) but it seems wrong to me. The workaround is to turn it off and on.

Anyone else experienced this?
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Sefam S.Box issues
without some kind of data its hard to recommend anything, do you have a desktop software for sefam s.box?
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. I was about to start looking at that. Downloaded Oscar and plan to give that a try.
Post Reply Post Reply
I doubt if OSCAR supports your machine. However, you can find SEFAM PC software
for download in the Private Files and Links Forum.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
http://www.ApneaBoard.com

Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Thanks so much. Will check it out. 
Looks like Sefam software (Connect & Analyse) is only available to healthcare professionals, but I've made contact.
And Dreamstar analyze looks like PC only, as you mentioned – I only have a Mac.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] Wellue/Viatom Oximeter Issues & Concerns narual 4 250 11-20-2022, 02:56 PM
Last Post: B1Sailor
  Dreamstation issues T Thomas 32 1,277 11-18-2022, 07:11 PM
Last Post: T Thomas
  Resmed to Phillips Issues aubreyjs 16 550 11-05-2022, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Equipment] 5 year old Airsense 10 Autoset with under 5K hours power connector issues Moseby 6 424 10-21-2022, 05:47 PM
Last Post: DaveCar
  Knightsbridge Dual Band cap issues--need help DaveL 9 454 10-03-2022, 03:05 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Struggling with CPAP issues K2write 11 817 07-28-2022, 10:21 PM
Last Post: K2write
  [Pressure] Clear Airway (and other) Issues vmsmithFL 2 353 07-15-2022, 08:57 AM
Last Post: vmsmithFL

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.