Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR Daily Report Print Layout problem
OSCAR Daily Report Print Layout problem
There are 3 sessions available.  A time region that includes the last two sessions is selected.  Event Flags, Resp Rate, Mask Pressure, Flow Rate, Leak Rate, Flow Limit, Tidal Volume, Minute Vent, Insp. Time and Exp. Time charts are selected.

A screen print of what I was viewing (hopefully the same, but I had to reopen Oscar) is attached.

Edit/Print Report command is executed.

The output is two pages, attached, from my scanner.
[attachment=30740]  [attachment=30741]

Problems:

1.  Two Flow Rate charts occur.  The first is for the entire day, and is not wanted.  It doesn't show on the screen print.  The second (at the top of page 2) is the current selection, shows on the screen, and was expected to print.

2.  The Exp. Time chart should appear at the end (on page 3 prn).  It looks like the extra Flow Rate may have pushed it off the printout.

I'll gladly e-mail you the ResMed data behind the report if you need it to try and reproduce the problem.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR Daily Report Print Layout problem
Your scanned images are unreadable. The scanner is set to B/W. It needs to be at least grayscale, if not set to color.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Shucks. I mess up the attachments and the administrator won't let me fix them.   Fortunately, the bad ones don't take up too much space.

Here are the corrected versions (i.e. enough resolution to be readable).

Post Reply Post Reply
If you haven't deleted the first scanned images, you can do so by going to your UserCP (upper right of the webpage or http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/usercp.php) and go to the Miscellaneous → Manage Attachments (lower left).  Place a check mark in the box  on the right of the attachments you wish to delete.  Scroll to the bottom and select, Delete Selected Items.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just for the record, Print Layout seems to have real problems if you change font sizes, y axis scaling, etc.  I don't know how QT affects things, but the size and relative position of things are off by inches.

I'd like to get a copy of my screen done in scalable fonts.  The imbedded photo image in the .png files is nothing but course dots.  

I've tried using "Print Report" hoping for get a output file with fonts (.png, .pdf) but the OSCAR output seems a bit map.

My screen is "4K" and my HP LaserJet is set to 1200dpi, but the printed page looks extremely course with bad anti-aliasing.  Poor AA is visible in a few places on the screen, but the screen is beautify compared to printed paper.

For example, the bottom line of several check boxes is missing.  The upright left line of "M" and "N" are often missing or dotted.  Plotted lines have short breaks in them.

I mention this just for the record.  Give it a -99 priority.
Post Reply Post Reply
I might add that Print Report does seem to use scalable fonts, unlike the screen prints.  But my page layout is far too messed up  to be usable after I change sizes, etc.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 335 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 158 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields jim62 1 198 03-06-2024, 07:38 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Seeking help with O2 report/OSCAR ejbpesca 26 1,585 02-01-2024, 01:49 PM
  [BUG report] OSCAR v1.5.1 Skalou 10 1,350 12-03-2023, 02:58 PM
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 594 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  First OSCAR Report - Leak Rate jfkaess 11 1,757 11-11-2023, 05:15 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.