Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Selling a CPAP/APAP
RE: Selling a CPAP/APAP
Thanks. I should have thought of that.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Selling a CPAP/APAP
You could hang onto it for a backup if your new machine dies unexpectedly. Might not be perfect for your current needs, but probably better than nothing at all.

Or if you are a DIY-er, you might be able to harvest parts to use in the new one if and when the new machine's warranty expires and it poops out thereafter.
RayBee

A dear friend of mine, now on dialysis is waiting for a kidney. Due to his age, he is not eligible from donors 55 years old and younger. His wife is legally blind and highly dependent on him. He is retired military and his service to our great country caused the kidney failure.
  I urge you to consider becoming an organ donor if you so feel moved. Upon passing, you could potentially save the life of up to 8 people through organ donations. Organs are desperately needed and in short supply.
  Add the pink donor dot to your driver’s license in the USA, and please tell your loved ones about your wishes.

Search for "NOVA Transplanting Hope" 
Video is available for free on:
  PBS websites and
  Amazon Prime Video

National Kidney Foundation
https://www.kidney.org/atoz/content/dialysisinfo
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.