Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

mchris' Therapy Thread
mchris' Therapy Thread
Hi All,

I recently tried to change from my F30i mask to P30i, as I had a bit of trouble breathing through my nose I increased the minimum pressure from 5.4 to 6. I only tried for about 45 minutes in the morning. Where I had an AHI < 1 with the F30i mask, it went up to 20 with the P30i mask. For now I'm sticking with my F30i, but I will post my oscar images here as it seems a second example of kind of the same thing with the P30i mask. In my case there doesn't seem to be much leakage, so I wonder if the problem of the OP has anything to do with it.

Kind regards,
Mchris.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: mchris' Therapy Thread
Hi mchris!
To avoid hijacking another member's thread I have split your post off into it own thread. I have named it, mchris' Therapy Thread. By naming it this way will allow you to keep all your question and analysis in one area. This helps others reading your thread to gain historical information on your progression.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,057 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 151 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 248 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,261 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,332 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 950 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Information Alaxo Hybrid Stent with CPAP - Therapy Thread G. Szabo 29 1,193 03-22-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.