Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: P10 & Mirage Liberty backup
Humidifier: Built-in
CPAP Pressure: 10-14
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

Sex: Male

RE: Seniors FYI
Street signs - The eyeglasses companies are in cahoots with municipalities everywhere to make those signs smaller!

I'm filing a formal complaint with the traffic light people too. Those lights turn green to red so darn fast you can't possibly stop. I need to slow down a mile before the light so that I am prepared.

And speaking of longer streets; I swear that the turn for my street used to be so much closer. Now it seems like my left blinker is on for days before my turn comes up. I'm not that concerned though since when I look into my rear view mirror (which is now smaller) I see lots of people behind me waving and supporting me. They all motion that my driving is #1 proper in their book. It looks like they are trying to tell me something too, probably praising my excellent driving, but alas they are making cars much louder these days and I just can't hear them.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie
07-17-2015 10:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
GrammaBear Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: ResMed S9 AutoSet
Mask Make & Model: Air Fit P10
Humidifier: ResMed H5i heated humidifier
CPAP Pressure: 12.2 - 16.2
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: Type 1 diabetes - using Tandem T-slim insulin pump, Dexcom G4 CGM

Sex: Female

(07-17-2015 10:23 AM)AlanE Wrote:  Street signs - The eyeglasses companies are in cahoots with municipalities everywhere to make those signs smaller!

I'm filing a formal complaint with the traffic light people too. Those lights turn green to red so darn fast you can't possibly stop. I need to slow down a mile before the light so that I am prepared.

And speaking of longer streets; I swear that the turn for my street used to be so much closer. Now it seems like my left blinker is on for days before my turn comes up. I'm not that concerned though since when I look into my rear view mirror (which is now smaller) I see lots of people behind me waving and supporting me. They all motion that my driving is #1 proper in their book. It looks like they are trying to tell me something too, probably praising my excellent driving, but alas they are making cars much louder these days and I just can't hear them.

Yep.......agree with all of the above. Laugh-a-lot
07-17-2015 10:29 AM
Bompa Offline

Monitors

Machine: DreamStation Pro
Mask Make & Model: Nuance Pro
Humidifier: DreamStation Heated Humidifer
CPAP Pressure: 12.0
CPAP Software: SleepyHead Other Software

Other Comments:

Isn't getting older fun !!!!!!!!

One thing I do like is I can read the same books and watch the same movies over and over. Each and every time I do, it's a new adventure.

oldman Coffee

I just realized I'm more in demand and very valuable....I'm an antique!!
07-18-2015 03:41 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
GrammaBear Offline

Advisory Members

Other Comments: Type 1 diabetes - using Tandem T-slim insulin pump, Dexcom G4 CGM

Bompa - Hubby and I are like that. On a Saturday night we will be half-way or three-quarters of the way through a rerun on satellite television and then realize......"Omg..we've seen this before" and here we thought we were watching a new program. My Auntie used to tell me that getting old was not for sissies, always thought she didn't know what she was talking about. Have changed my tune 100% now that I am there.
07-18-2015 05:00 PM
AlanE Online

Advisory Members

Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset

At least now I have an excuse to tell the cops when they pull me over for dark tint on my windows. Big Grinnie

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie
07-18-2015 05:23 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
PaytonA Offline
Wiki Editor
Monitors

Machine: ResMed S9 VPAP Auto
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: Resmed Mirage Quattro
Humidifier: H5i(distilled-top up)
CPAP Pressure: VAuto MinE14.0 MaxI 20.6 PS4.0

Other Comments:

What is your excuse? ....That you can't see where you are going anyway! Big Grin SHa_biggrin5 Oh-jeez Huh
07-18-2015 05:50 PM
AlanE Online

Advisory Members

Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset

My old eyes are too sensitive to UV radiation. I use the excuse you wrote after I drive my car through the wall of a local establishment. Smile

07-18-2015 07:14 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
PositiveMe123 Offline

Preferred Members

Machine: VPAP Auto
Mask Make & Model: Airfit P10
Humidifier: Resmed H5i
CPAP Pressure: 6/10 - ps=3
CPAP Software: Not using software

Other Comments:

(07-17-2015 09:50 AM)GrammaBear Wrote:  What a relief - sort of - to know I am not the only one who has been afflicted with whatever is "going around."

I find the older I get the less I am inclined to put up with the foolishness that seems to be happening around me. I heard someone say at a local Senior Center ......"People wonder why old people are so crabby - but they will only understand the WHY when they, themselves get OLD." Why didn't anyone warn us ...... especially the part about print on everything we try to read that got smaller overnight ??? Thinking-about

I know... I sure get it now... but had NO understanding of this 20 years ago. Funny, I really thought I did.

Anyone ever go to google and find once you are there that you have no clue what you wanted to google?! Makes me crazy! Oh-jeez And it's happening more and more often!
07-21-2015 02:39 PM
GrammaBear Offline

Advisory Members

(07-21-2015 02:39 PM)PositiveMe123 Wrote:  
(07-17-2015 09:50 AM)GrammaBear Wrote:  What a relief - sort of - to know I am not the only one who has been afflicted with whatever is "going around."

I find the older I get the less I am inclined to put up with the foolishness that seems to be happening around me. I heard someone say at a local Senior Center ......"People wonder why old people are so crabby - but they will only understand the WHY when they, themselves get OLD." Why didn't anyone warn us ...... especially the part about print on everything we try to read that got smaller overnight ??? Thinking-about

I know... I sure get it now... but had NO understanding of this 20 years ago. Funny, I really thought I did.

Anyone ever go to google and find once you are there that you have no clue what you wanted to google?! Makes me crazy! Oh-jeez And it's happening more and more often!

I'm beginning to think that there are "many" of us who exhibit the same behaviors when it comes to Google. It is just like when I walk from one end of my house, which is a ranch style, to the other end and by the time I get there - I've forgotten why I walked there + what it was that I wanted to retrieve. Rolleyes
07-21-2015 02:55 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
OpalRose Offline

Monitors

Machine: PR System One REMstar Auto 560 with A Flex
Mask Make & Model: AirFit P10 For Her
Humidifier: REMStar heated humidifier with heated hose
CPAP Pressure: Auto Cpap 10-13 AFLEX 1
CPAP Software: SleepyHead EncoreBasic

Other Comments: Started CPAP Therapy October 23, 2014

GrammaBear,
You were just walking from one end of your house to the other for exercise! Or did you forget?
Rolling laugh

OpalRose
07-21-2015 03:22 PM