Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Servicing Main PC Board Of Remstar M series CPAP Machine
Thumbsup 
My name is Steve and I'm new to the forum. I'm an electronics tech, so what I'm about to discuss is not about someone who is just "tinkering" with a CPAP machineSmile I'm repairing my backup machine a RESPIRONICS "REMSTAR M SERIES" MACHINE. I'm working on the MAIN PC BOARD. A TRANSISTOR Q-15 ON THE UNDERSIDE of the pc board is missing. Looking at the solder pads, I can tell it WAS there. Fell off at some point. I NEED THE TYPE NUMBER of this Transistor. I've contacted RESPIRONICS SEVERAL TIMES regarding this. They either don't know the type number(DUH), or, SIMPLY DON'T want to be bothered, after all, this machine is about eight years old(OMG)! I'm hoping (and PRAYING), that someone on this forum with some similar electronics knowledge might possibly have the information that I need.
Post Reply Post Reply
Supplier number 27 is a repair facility and the owner is a member of this forum. Try sending a PM to Accurate.
Post Reply Post Reply
Another thought is the M-series is two generations old. You might keep an eye on Craigslist for a cast-off machine. Most sellers have an unrealistic idea of what those things are worth, but you might be able to pick one up inexpensively. ($25-50) and have a parts donor and usable machine.
Post Reply Post Reply

(02-28-2015, 06:54 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Another thought is the M-series is two generations old. You might keep an eye on Craigslist for a cast-off machine. Most sellers have an unrealistic idea of what those things are worth, but you might be able to pick one up inexpensively. ($25-50) and have a parts donor and usable machine.

That's an interesting idea. I'll give that a shot. Thank You!!
Post Reply Post Reply
yes I think the parts droid idea is a goer
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, me too. A possible for sure. already took care of it...
Thanks!!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Hi sjkepke,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck getting your machine working.
Hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you so much! This is my first experience with a forum. This can be a very useful tool Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RemStar Pro 2 w/C-Flex - parts needed blackhawk2737303 5 105 3 hours ago
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question AirStart 10 CPAP as a backup machine TimtheEnchanter 11 178 Yesterday, 07:55 PM
Last Post: TimtheEnchanter
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 58 25,500 Yesterday, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Just got my first CPAP machine....YIKES!!! dumbusername 12 580 12-08-2017, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] Quebec Insurance for CPAP machine and supplies sonicboom 7 260 12-02-2017, 01:10 PM
Last Post: sonicboom
  COPD with OSA and obtaining CPAP machine silversnore 9 239 11-28-2017, 08:25 AM
Last Post: silversnore
Information [Equipment] Inside View of a ResMed S9 CPAP Machine SuperSleeper 38 21,239 11-22-2017, 10:28 PM
Last Post: Sleepster