Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

missing files
Question 
missing files
OSCAR this morning failed to display the results from last night's  CPAP session. I ejected and reinserted the SD card to no avail. I put the card back into the CPAP machine, and then returned it to the computer, but it still didn't work. I checked the files on the card, and found that there is a directory for last night's session, but that it is missing some files. The directories for previous sessions have files for the start of that date's session, and another set of files for the end of the session. Last night's has no ending files. Can someone explain what I have done wrong? Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: missing files
Someone else will be able to provide you with a more precise answer, but I believe Resmeds do something funny about completing the previous night's data at noon.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for replying. I noticed that many of the previous session folders were created at 12:00 PM.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you are using a version of OSCAR older than 1.2.0, please upgrade to 1.2.0 as the easiest solution to what is probably your problem.

See http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...leshooting and the section on "OSCAR doesn't show the entire day."
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you. I updated and things are back to normal, although 12/01 is blank.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Data Files in an upgrade AlanR 2 85 03-10-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: AlanR
  Getting O2 Insight Pro files to OSCAR? SnoozeBest 7 242 02-26-2024, 10:23 PM
Last Post: SnoozeBest
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 321 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  OSCAR Doesn't Recognize Data Files Heaviside 1 201 02-17-2024, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Heaviside
  Flow Rate and Mask pressure missing BuzzaJim 9 527 01-30-2024, 03:55 PM
Last Post: BuzzaJim
  Data Import hangs midway thru catalogueing EDF files dataq1 4 262 01-14-2024, 02:53 PM
Last Post: dataq1
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 484 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.