Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Setting Time on a PR System One APAP
Setting Time on a PR System One APAP
How can I set the internal clock on my machine? Times are off in Sleepyhead?

Or even can you set it?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Setting Time on a PR System One APAP
There is no available user or clinical adjustment. You can offset the time in Sleepyhead if you want, but only a repair facility can reset the internal clock which is set to GMT.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
No can do on Pr machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
In this day and age when atomic clocks can be reached over the internet and the cell network I am rather gobsmacked to see machines that can't set their own times automatically. It would be easy to do and remove another one of life's little annoyances. Maybe someone should put a word in someone's ear. Or a lot of words...

My Resmed machine has a built in cell phone and it still can't tell it's time. MY cell phone does that all the time.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
Lately I've noticed its close enough for Government work..
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-14-2015, 07:38 PM)eseedhouse Wrote: In this day and age when atomic clocks can be reached over the internet and the cell network I am rather gobsmacked to see machines that can't set their own times automatically. It would be easy to do and remove another one of life's little annoyances. Maybe someone should put a word in someone's ear. Or a lot of words...

My Resmed machine has a built in cell phone and it still can't tell it's time. MY cell phone does that all the time.

I'm astonished at that too. I remember what a contributor to this board said when they found themselves in a restaurant with a Philips rep. The summary was that Philips (and others) see their customer as the DME and not the end-user. I suppose it's like GM seeing their customer as the dealership and not the buyer/driver. Until their dealers scream at them about a change, they won't think it's necessary.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 201 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,416 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,603 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
Question Not Sure if Setting Changes Helping - Help Appreciated! WiscoKate 6 148 03-25-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: WiscoKate
  Issues with APAP WWYD FlyingUmbrella683 1 86 03-22-2024, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  New APAP machine: Lowenstein Prisma Smart Max Robert Detz 10 363 03-21-2024, 07:58 AM
Last Post: WisNaeMe
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,011 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.