Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Setting the Time on RemStar Auto IQ 450 P
Setting the Time on RemStar Auto IQ 450 P
The time units readout  on my RemStar AutoIQ 450P appears to be either not synchronized to the time zone I set in my Card Profile EST) or measuring on another base, such as hours after start. Daylight savings time is not checked in my profile. I assume time is  either set on the machine, or programmed at the factory to somehow runs continuously by time and date on the machine without battery, and then is adjusted by the computer during readout based on the profile time zone and date.  In either case I do not see the adjustment in the user manuals. If I start the machine around 12:00 the card readout seems to begin around 1:30.

Resent to include notification
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Setting the Time on RemStar Auto IQ 450 P
I believe that P-R devices are set to GMT at the factory and don't offer any setting. If you use SleepyHead for analysis, you can set a time offset in the Preferences section.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Setting the Time on RemStar Auto IQ 450 P
(01-29-2017, 11:12 AM)HenryECole81 Wrote: The time units readout  on my RemStar AutoIQ 450P appears to be either not synchronized to the time zone I set in my Card Profile EST) or measuring on another base, such as hours after start. Daylight savings time is not checked in my profile. I assume time is  either set on the machine, or programmed at the factory to somehow runs continuously by time and date on the machine without battery, and then is adjusted by the computer during readout based on the profile time zone and date.  In either case I do not see the adjustment in the user manuals. If I start the machine around 12:00 the card readout seems to begin around 1:30.

Resent to include notification

Thanks you, C-N.  Yes I see the place to offset the time. I will check to see exactly when I turn on the machine tonight  to make an exact comparison.Assume it will be one hour, but offset will permit more precision.  Strange that the readout time does not shift when I change the profile from daylight to non daylight.  I guess I could also change my time zone.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 0 92 03-13-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: cathyf
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 318 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 548 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 227 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,015 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Taking mask off at the same time everynight sleepyman95 2 144 03-08-2024, 12:25 AM
Last Post: sleepyman95
  Having a terrible time--please help with OSCAR Montacute 25 753 03-06-2024, 10:27 AM
Last Post: sarahsleeps

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.