Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10
RE: Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10
There should never be a problem when adjusting the time forward, as needed when switching to DST.  The issue will occur when adjusting the time backwards, as needed at the ending of DST, in Fall.  I have heard there is some proposal to do away with DST - don't know how broadly, but I'll be glad if this is approved.
A.Becker
PAPing in NE Ohio, with a pack of Cairn terriers
Post Reply Post Reply
It's amazing to me the machine doesn't time sync from the cellular modem in it.. I mean it's right there..
I didn't really notice until i started trying to sync o2 data from another device, and suddenly a minute one way or the other is rather huge..
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-07-2021, 01:54 PM)jgudnason Wrote: It's amazing to me the machine doesn't time sync from the cellular modem in it.. I mean it's right there..
I didn't really notice until i started trying to sync o2 data from another device, and suddenly a minute one way or the other is rather huge..

Think of the Data cost of millions of devices.  They (ResMed and others) are not paying for that.  Its also a bit of a lower level device its not like a real phone.
Thank you,
Brent aka Factor

Just a Regular guy.
My untreated AHI was 87.  You can do it hang in there.
"You can if you will"   Jerry Kramer

Got OSCAR?
Organize Charts
Optimizing Therapy

My Story
Post Reply Post Reply
Thumbsdown 
I have the same exact issue and I'm desperately searching for an answer! I mistakenly set the year at 2022 and can't get in reset to 2021!
Post Reply Post Reply
Every time we change from DST to Standard Time members make mistakes and lose data. The correct answer has always been, don’t do it. It’s not your alarm clock and this is an example of why this feature hides behind the clinical menu.

To correct, download data to Oscar then format the SD card and reset user data on the machine.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Won't resetting user data result in your DME thinking you are not in compliance because it looks to them like you haven't used the machine!
Post Reply Post Reply
If you make a backup of the entire SD card before you reset your machine, you can copy that back to another SD card to give to your DME.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
My DME relies on transmitted data!
Post Reply Post Reply
Not to worry then. don't mess with the clock, and let the DME figure it out.

If you must mess with the clock, do it after noon, and don;t try to set ti back to before noon... so later in the afternoon is better.. As long as you don't try to set it to a date that has data, you will be OK. And remember, for ResMed, the day changes at noon.

I keep my machine on Standard time all year round. All I care about is the duration of sleep.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I tried to reset my clock for daylight saving time, by turning it back an hour this morning. It said it can't set it back to a previous time. I found this thread and waited till 2pm and tried again and this time it worked! Thank you for this thread :-)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 22 436 30 minutes ago
Last Post: Pawpri
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 70 25,807 4 hours ago
Last Post: her.suit
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 209 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,433 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
Question Not Sure if Setting Changes Helping - Help Appreciated! WiscoKate 6 151 03-25-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: WiscoKate
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 619 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,612 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.