Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10
RE: Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10
It matters when you are trying to sync data with an SPO2 monitor, and that device has the correct date.
Post Reply Post Reply
My CMS50F always gained time, while the AirSense ran slow. Keeping them in sync was a real pain.
Post Reply Post Reply
While it's a PITA, I usually sync the CMS50's time to the PC while they are connected. I then use the CMS50's time to set my S9 prior to going to bed.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am unable to find where to reset the clock on my airsense for her. I see comments below on setting the time, but exactly how do I access that, please? I looked in settings, but time was not listed.
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
You need to be in the clinical menu to set the time. Press the round knob and the home buttons at the same time to enter the the clinical menu and use the knob to scroll to near the bottom of the menu.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you, Mitch.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just got done checking the date / time on my machine for the first time since I've had it. 

It was right on the money.  Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
my dme provider sold me an autoset with time set to 3 hours later than my time zone. it's not easy to set the cpap to an earlier time so I asked them how to do it. they had no idea. but AB did!
Post Reply Post Reply
Sometimes it does matter, particularly if you happen to sleep past 11 am (as those of us on night shift sometimes do).  If the device is still on DST, it thinks 11 is after noon and logs it in as the next day.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-12-2015, 03:05 PM)canajun53 Wrote: Regardless of what the manual says you do not have to erase any data IF you turn the clock back after 12:00 noon.  I got an error message when trying to turn it back before noon but had read in another thread that it could be done after noon so, after noon,  I tried again and it worked!  

Just joined this site, on 3-7-2020.  Found it with a web search to see how to change time.  Tonight is when Daylight Savings Time begins.  Like was stated above,  I waited until after noon (actually it was after 3 PM EST).  I entered the advance settings menu of my ResMed Airsense 10 and was successful in setting the time forward an hour.  All set for tonight.... and beyond.

I did not erase my data card.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Suggested Settings Switching AirSense 10 CPAP to AirSense 11 APAP Rickyricardo 1 34 12 minutes ago
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Is there a way to change the Resmed 10 time from Miliary Time? johnathanb76 0 8 16 minutes ago
Last Post: johnathanb76
  First time therapy, settings and progress Schernenk 61 959 51 minutes ago
Last Post: BoxcarPete
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 53 1,431 5 hours ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  [CPAP] CPAP works, but at the same time doesn't AUniqueUsername 8 173 Today, 08:17 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Resmed Airsense 10 time to return to low pressure setting jfchap 3 131 04-13-2024, 03:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Oscar 1.4.0 software time change keithy62 2 121 04-12-2024, 05:14 AM
Last Post: keithy62

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.