Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Setting up DS2
Setting up DS2
Hi everyone,

A few weeks back I received a new Dreamstation 2 from Phillips. I was really surprised and didn’t even know it was coming. Anyways it says I need to contact my DME to have it set up. 

Here’s my problem. When I called my DME they told me that since they didn’t set up my machine (I switched companies) that they could not set this one up.

I’ve had some issues with this company before. I haven’t even bought supplies from them in a long time because I could get them online so much cheaper without even using my ins. 

My question is this. Can I just put my SD card into the new machine and use it or does there need to be more settings fixed beforehand? Does the SD contain everything I need? I’m sure it’s not that simple but man that would be nice. 

Thanks in advance.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Setting up DS2
This should answer your question.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...on+2+oscar
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
The data is encrypted on DS2 but not on DS2 so no. You need a clean SF card to be safe.

Write down your settings, pressures and flex, pressures are more important then set the new settings..

For how to see the CPAP setup manuals above.
Post Reply Post Reply
When mine arrived I powered it on and it phoned home and downloaded some settings I had used at some point.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Not Sure if Setting Changes Helping - Help Appreciated! WiscoKate 6 151 03-25-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: WiscoKate
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,179 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  AirSense 10 Max Pressure setting Tomt 13 856 03-04-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Tomt
  Air Sense 11 - Pressure Setting goblue2024 3 425 01-10-2024, 02:20 PM
Last Post: dataq1
  [CPAP] Need help with setting minimum pressure for my Father. Jamie Connor 2 383 01-07-2024, 12:18 AM
Last Post: Jamie Connor
  AirSense 10 and Humidity Setting Columbiabill 16 3,001 12-12-2023, 08:06 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Mask Type Setting Mpadgett714 1 513 12-11-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: gainerfull

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.