Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Setting up DreamStation with F&P Simplus mask question
Great resource here and happy to be participating!

Just got a new DreamStation Auto CPAP and I am unsure of the "Tube Type" setting to use for a F&P Simplus Full Face mask. I know the AirFit N10 was a type "X2" but I am hoping someone can let me know the correct setting for the Simplus so I don't mess this up Smile

Thanks,
Graham
Welcome, Graham.

This link takes you to the Mask settings for the Philips Respironics System One machine. It indicates that all full face masks are set to X1.

It has been my experience with the Respironics full face masks I have trialed and/or purchased for use with my DreamStation, the mask setting has always been X1 as well. Any Respironics mask you purchase will have the resistance setting listed on the package. If purchasing another brand, X1 should work for.

Good luck with your treatment.

Best regards,

"....respiration,—a troublesome practice, but one which custom has rendered necessary to our easy existence...." Oliver Twist, Charles Dickens- 1837

I use FlashPAP to load data from a FlashAir III wifi sd card in my machine to my computer and display it with SleepyHead .
robysue's Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Many thanks for the pointer!

Hi grahamwright1,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you with your CPAP therapy, hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
X1 or 0 for a Simplus or Eson.
I was told not to set it if the bag didn't tell you a number to set it to.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreamstation Auto User Need Advice Etchris 11 513 10 hours ago
Last Post: Etchris
Question [Equipment] DreamStation Data Download CurtRug 5 120 Yesterday, 02:58 PM
Last Post: CurtRug
  Reset Dreamstation Pro's Auto function without losing data? Russatrice 4 148 01-18-2017, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  How to ulock Ramp setting on dreamstation wdriver 3 205 01-15-2017, 09:15 PM
Last Post: wdriver
  Dreamstation Humidifier Question Newbee2016 11 331 01-15-2017, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Newbee2016
  [Equipment] Disconcerting pressure pulses between breaths on Dreamstation Pro Johnbrooking 23 578 01-15-2017, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Johnbrooking
  What's the maximum pressure setting that doesn't disturb your sleep? Ihaveapnea 12 534 01-14-2017, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Newbee2016