Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Settings Improvements Requested
Settings Improvements Requested
First off, thanks for your time.

I've been using my CPAP for 3+ years now and finally decided to take a deeper dive into the data.

I'm curious what the pros think would be some good adjustments to try on my machine (Airsense 10, F&P Vitera).

I have attached last nights data, and have it for one year back if there is anything else that would help.

My AHI typically stays below 2, but my family who also use a CPAP are below 1 consistently, so I may be getting picky in trying to do the same with your help.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Settings Improvements Requested
Your therapy is effective. Very few achieve an AHI consistently below 1. There is little value in chasing a lower AHI,
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for replying! I have only the examples from my relatives, so apologies as I'm not trying to belittle anyone and their struggles.

If this has the risk of angering others then please feel free to remove it.
Post Reply Post Reply
I doubt anyone is offended. We are all learning, and all trying to improve our sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
There was nothing inappropriate or offensive in your post/ I just wanted to save you the frustration of chasing a lower AHI that would make no difference in the efficacy of your treatment.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can someone take a look at my OSCAR results? 3-4 weeks of CPAP & still improvements senseisaitama 5 136 03-24-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Question Oscar Help - Analysis after 3 Weeks, Improvements! ef8mk 7 326 03-24-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: ef8mk
  UARS diagnosis? No improvements on CPAP. What Bilevel machine to get and where? empiricismandstatistics 8 203 03-21-2024, 04:29 AM
Last Post: empiricismandstatistics
  New user - Tired despite improvements with CPAP GuyIncognito 11 732 01-15-2024, 06:06 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Advise requested: Should I LOWER my pressure? Aknakon 21 1,135 12-22-2023, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  VAUTO Settings vs. CPAP Settings MrIvanDrago 9 832 11-18-2023, 10:29 AM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  F&P Evora Full - Feedback Requested Columbiabill 10 950 10-04-2023, 12:36 PM
Last Post: DaveL

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.