Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

poor results [Please Advise]
RE: poor results [Please Advise]
Post a copy of your Sleep Study. I'll bet that you were not wearing a cervical or anti-snoring collar or wedge for the study.

The Medical community does not recognize chin tucking as a problem. To them the only be solution is more pressure or surgery to reduce the impact of what they don't have any remedy for.

Based on your charts a bi-level machine will be a better choice for you. It will allow higher pressures and , more importantly, higher pressure support which is what we are using EPR for.

You need something to stop your chin from tucking. Your medical team just offered surgery as an alternative to the collar.

Personally here I have more confidence in the collar working.

Get a collar and the BiLevel, specifically the ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto and the collar.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am in a new Mac so first time posting. I don t see the pop up window to upload data
Post Reply Post Reply
Just read this , thank you.  I have the study but not in electronic format.  I will inquire about that.

Here is most recent home data,   Seems similar to history.  I really can't understand why they said this (CPAP) was ineffective in the lab. While these data are sub optimal, they don't seem completely bad relative to my untreated studies.

Trying to post ,but screenshot is too large.  Is there different procedures to download a attachable file from a Mac?
Post Reply Post Reply
Resvour gasket
Trying to ask a new question.  Traveling and forgot the gasket for humidifier chamber.
Can I run it anyway, or will be damage, or massive leaks.

Should I just turn it off for these 2 days?

And help , I know it late, appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resvour gasket
(08-14-2019, 09:58 PM)Commodore Wrote: Trying to ask a new question.  Traveling and forgot the gasket for humidifier chamber.
Can I run it anyway, or will be damage, or massive leaks.

Should I just turn it off for these 2 days?

And help , I know it late, appreciated.

It will leak like mad, you may be able to make some type of gasket with tissue to limit the leaks, in the morning find a local dme and go and buy a new humidifier tank
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PSG Results: Could this be UARS? deebob 260 18,363 04-17-2024, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar CPAP Optimization Results-Awesome!? SeePak 18 398 04-16-2024, 05:32 AM
Last Post: SeePak
  [Treatment] Help with interpreting OSCAR results 6bez8dF5lf 7 195 04-15-2024, 10:13 AM
Last Post: 6bez8dF5lf
Ohmy Very Poor Quality of OSA Research and Almost Non-existent Specific CPAP Testing mdmarmd 1 133 04-13-2024, 01:06 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Test results Kmzizzle 18 1,541 04-12-2024, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Treatment] New to CPAP but keen to learn - Please could you help with results and Q's? JustinWoods 19 1,958 04-10-2024, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Help interpreting my results (and hello!) mluck94 4 148 04-08-2024, 10:18 AM
Last Post: mluck94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.