Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Review Question
Review Question
Hi, there's a particular barrel cozy for the P10 I'm interested in but there are no reviews on it. I know the board rules say no commercial links but I'm curious if I could post the link just to get people's opinion on it?

I know there are a lot of P10 users here and I want to give it a shot but the couple of times I've used it, I've had nostril irritation. I'm hoping this barrel cozy would help but would like expert opinions on it.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Review Question
The way ask about particular products is to give the name of the product and have people google it for themselves. They may even find alternate suppliers for you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry,  no Commercial Links.  

Ask folk to google the product you have in mind to get opinions, or use our Supplier List at top of page to search.  Alternatively, you can post a picture of the item.  (No link in pic.)

An example....ask folk to search Supplier #31 for Barrel Cozy for P10 mask.

I’ve never seen the product before but looks interesting for nasal pillow users, especially if you have skin allergies to the silicone part that lays on your upper lip.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Unfortunately this product has a very generic name. Pad A Cheek AirFit P10 Barrel Cozy. SKU is P10COZY.
Post Reply Post Reply
Actually, never mind. I realized after checking it out further, it's the same product as I've seen elsewhere. They just had different pictures. Sorry!
Post Reply Post Reply
It won't help if the problem is inside your nostrils. What I found was using the largest size pillow avoided the irritation inside. The pillows shouldn't protrude inside.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 165 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  Please help with treatment review DaveL 862 53,015 03-04-2024, 05:06 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Sleep Study Review - Missed PLMS? pezhead99 4 332 01-22-2024, 08:27 PM
Last Post: WhyMe
  New"ish" CPAP user. OSCAR review tippmann87 12 715 01-19-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Airsense 11 Autoset Oscar Data - How to Review goblue2024 1 422 01-09-2024, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Sleep study review / O2 ring - Oxygen Desaturation SingleH 5 526 01-07-2024, 05:18 PM
Last Post: SingleH
Question Please Review My Data (Oximeter Info Included) — Still Tired Despite "Good" Treatment avhenry 16 1,986 12-04-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Dormeo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.