Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Trying New Masks
RE: Trying New Masks
Sailor, I always check out the masks available from Supplier #1 from our Supplier List. They have an option that allows you to put a check mark on masks you're interested in and then click on "Compare Selected" items, then it gives you a nice list of comparisons in columns.

Pretty sure other CPAP suppliers might have a similar function. Also, you can check out the mask trial program that cpap library offers, where you can try out a mask and pay only shipping costs both ways. Our members report that it's a pretty good program. [edit by Admin: this site is now a DME - (go to Supplier #25 in the Supplier List)]

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Trying New Masks
I have been using vendor #1 to get all my stuff so far. They offer something called return insurance on their masks. If you get it, they send a UPS return label with the order. The insurance for the swift FX was $15.48. They ship it to me for free and the insurance includes return shipping. So that compares well to the cpap library program. I got free return insurance on my quattro. So I can try a few out and not spend big bucks.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hybrid Masks more comfortable than over the nose FF mask? sleepingbetterinFl 3 72 46 minutes ago
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  [Equipment] Any tips on how to get better airflow in under nose masks/hybrid full face masks? jake79 16 241 2 hours ago
Last Post: jake79
  Skin Irritation from Masks Granny7 19 2,740 04-13-2024, 04:38 AM
Last Post: Little Olive
Question Are there alternative straps out there for masks that does not slide off? hejohoo 5 519 04-03-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: hejohoo
  Custom-Fitted Masks? TonyBoBony 5 444 03-01-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: TonyBoBony
  Other masks to try? acordeon 5 521 01-01-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Expat31
  [Equipment] 12 months of therapy. Tried several masks/nothing working Tiredkiwi 5 524 12-30-2023, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.