Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Short Lived DeVilbiss IntelliPAP AutoAdjust
Sad 
Short Lived DeVilbiss IntelliPAP AutoAdjust
Last night something happened to my IntelliPAP, it went to the max setting of 20cm H2o and wouldn’t go back down. I called my provider and they told me to bring it back, when I got there I was told that they don’t usually carry the IntelliPAP, and that that they had Special ordered it sometime back for someone else, and that they are not able to order another one, the company only deals with ResMed and Philips Respironics now.

They set me up with a new PR System One REMstar Auto CPAP Machine with A-Flex and the PR System One Heated Humidifier. Unlike my old PR System One this one has a backlit screen and is quieter, much quieter.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Short Lived DeVilbiss IntelliPAP AutoAdjust
FYI, There is a newer PR System One REMstar 60 series Auto with heated hose just like F&P Icon and S9 climate line.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Short Lived DeVilbiss IntelliPAP AutoAdjust
(03-05-2012, 05:41 PM)zonk Wrote: FYI, There is a newer PR System One REMstar 60 series Auto with heated hose just like F&P Icon and S9 climate line.

I know, I called Respironics before I let them set me up with the PR System One, they told me at Respironics that the only difference in the new one is the heated hose, I have never had a need for anything like that.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Big Gap In Readings - Hours of use too short an4g745 12 475 03-01-2024, 06:50 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  Long story short chronic 5 381 02-18-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: chronic
  [CPAP] Short Duration Cpap Usage Myeung 3 490 06-27-2023, 06:45 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [CPAP] DeVilbiss Smartlink Module DV5M fault innovativekiwi 0 600 01-10-2023, 01:43 AM
Last Post: innovativekiwi
  IntelliPAP 2 & IntelliPAP Blue (DV63 & DV64) Service Manual now available SuperSleeper 0 461 11-21-2022, 04:32 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR + Devilbiss DV64 questions Cuppa 6 636 11-19-2022, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Cuppa
  Random nights of short sleep due to several days mounting to too much sleep? CorruptAlligator 2 681 10-19-2022, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Lucid

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.