Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation 2 screen unresponsive
Question 
Dreamstation 2 screen unresponsive
Just received a DS2 replacement for my DS1 from Phillips and it seems my screen does not respond to taps or swipes.  I don't know what my settings are "out of the box" and was advised to check them.  Could the touch screen be locked before it was sent?  Do I have a defective new device?  I cant even do a Bluetooth pairing.  Am I alone in this?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamstation 2 screen unresponsive
https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-p...tup-manual

Go to Section One, scroll down and you should find brief directions for the DS2.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
After being plugged in for a couple days, my screen also becomes unresponsive. I've found if I unplug it for 10 seconds or so, then plug it back in. It starts working again. I think it is a software glitch.

John
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks  John! Unplugging it and repowering did in fact improve the screen sensitivity to the point that I can actually use it now.  Is this thing supposed to be an improvement over my DS1?  My DS2 has a name now: "The Damn Thing"

(Thinking I may hang on to my DS1... just in case.)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DreamStation 2 ramps down as soon as touch screen is touched bcodemz 3 505 10-23-2023, 04:15 PM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Airsense 11 how do you turn off this bloody touch screen tierdal 12 3,459 07-22-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: silverdr
  [Equipment] Screen Light - how to turn off Hopingforachange 4 2,202 04-04-2023, 01:50 AM
Last Post: zellem
  A10 Mod: Anyone Know How To Keep The Screen Bright When Lights Are Off? player 5 4,922 01-26-2023, 04:39 PM
Last Post: mesenteria
  Does AirMini app have a histogram screen? tfield98 5 1,105 11-15-2022, 05:14 AM
Last Post: Brentjackson
  Dreamstation 1 to Dreamstation 2 - hardly any water use Lazagna 4 1,761 10-22-2022, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  [CPAP] Dreamstation 2 vs. Dreamstation 1 Pressure FOMO 2 1,566 09-18-2022, 07:59 PM
Last Post: FOMO

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.