Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Should I be concerned over this blood oxygen?
RE: Should I be concerned over this blood oxygen?
(04-04-2022, 06:35 PM)Gideon Wrote: Please define continuously woke up, because I do not see it in the charts.

Why won't 8-20, EPR=3 work today?

Yeah, I mean the chart does look fairly clean, but I definitely remember waking up a good 5 or 6 times throughout the night that night. Each time my lungs just felt really "full". Maybe that's not the reason I woke though? Don't know. Maybe I'll give it another shot and see how it goes, since I did only try it a single night.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Should I be concerned over this blood oxygen?
Tried the 8/3 again last night... although I did decide to take a mild sleeping pill just to assist (unfortunately my sleep gets so bad sometimes I have no other choice than to take something occasionally). Slept very well actually, got an "Excellent" from my Garmin's sleep tracker, which I honestly can't even remember the last time I saw. So maybe this will work.

Coincidentally, I also just got some blood work back this morning and found out I have an overactive thyroid, which is something I've kind of been suspecting for a while now. So I have a pretty good feeling that's contributing to my restlessness at night and some of my sleep issues. So hopefully once I get that under control, I'll be good across the board.

Thanks for all the advice!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  *Info wanted* wrist oxygen monitor spetzal 4 347 01-21-2023, 02:21 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Impact of blood pressure medication kemeky 16 656 01-15-2023, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Lucid
  What do I have to do to get APAP with oxygen? Irishrow 25 673 01-08-2023, 03:08 PM
Last Post: withtao
  blood blisters mouth Jenn84 2 220 12-21-2022, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Jenn84
  [Equipment] Resmed 10 heated hose with oxygen port wyogirl 0 212 10-29-2022, 06:54 PM
Last Post: wyogirl
  [Treatment] FYI: Home Oxygen Therapy Medicare Coverage Checklist Gideon 2 294 10-18-2022, 09:10 AM
Last Post: upsman
Question Best Oxygen Concentrator? YouTakeMyBreathAway 6 399 10-13-2022, 12:42 AM
Last Post: YouTakeMyBreathAway

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.