Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Should I change my pressure?
Should I change my pressure?
Thanks for all the advice I have received in the past.  I'm 71 days into treatment.  Finally got my permanent machine a few days ago and am wondering if I should consider adjusting my pressure.  Overall I feel I'm doing really well.  Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated.  I've included my results from last night along with a summary of the past 71 days.  Thanks in advance.

[Image: ZkFNdMxl.jpg]

[Image: cEbH7oYl.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Should I change my pressure?
Well I wish I had numbers like that every night. If you're feeling good with that then don't change anything.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey Pcplus2.  When looking at your numbers, an old saying comes to mind.  If it ain't broke, don't fix it.  In the last couple of months, my numbers have settled down similar to yours. (and I feel fortunate for that.)  But every night, there are always events.  I'm good for anywhere between 1 and 6 per night.  Changes every night.  I don't believe you can get better than that.  And I've only ever gotten the elusive zero AHI once.  BTW, did you sort out your SD card transfer to your new machine?
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Fedman.  Glad to hear you are doing well also.  My AHI in my sleep study in January of this year was 45 so I'm really happy with my results and most importantly I feel a lot better (and my wife's sleep has dramatically improved because of my lack of snoring).  My new machine came with an SD card so I just started using that one.  Seems to be working fine.  Thanks again.
Post Reply Post Reply
With readings like that I wouldn't touch anything.!
lots-o-coffee
The doctor says coffee does not affect my tinnitus and it's got lots of antioxidants....however, the after dinner drinks are a different matter altogether. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi pcplus2,
It sounds like your readings arre great, keep up the good work.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I wouldn't touch anything! I wish my numbers were like that lol! Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Help - Mask change causing fatigue? coffee9724 3 221 04-15-2024, 09:01 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  Oscar 1.4.0 software time change keithy62 2 122 04-12-2024, 05:14 AM
Last Post: keithy62
  ResMed Humidifier Tub Change? Reesche 12 370 04-09-2024, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Reesche
Angry Waking Up with CPAP, Not Getting Full Nights Rest. What Settings to Change? xgrea40 3 324 04-01-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: jcp519
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,961 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  [CPAP] Prisma 20A - Change of machine and regression elliott.981. 17 1,869 03-21-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Macka
  Any change recommendations to machine? NativTxn 2 355 02-17-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: NativTxn

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.