Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Should I try the Airfit P10 or Resp Nuance mask
RE: Should I try the Airfit P10 or Resp Nuance mask
(12-08-2015, 07:27 AM)rfin16 Wrote: I generally find the minimalist design to be the best possibility. I have had some moisture problems which I have addressed elsewhere. But last night, the moisture seems to cause a popping in one side of the P10. At least I think it was the moisture. It might have been something else.

Has anyone else had that kind of problem? It does make it a bit difficult to get back to sleep. Is there a way to solve this (aside from addressing the moisture which I will do as well). Or should I look to another nasal pillow style?

Similar situation... perhaps a new pillow will take care of the moisture problem.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have used the P10 and the Nuance fabric. I continue to use the Nuance and I love it. I have many fewer leaks than what I had with the the P10 and overall excellent results. I find it very comfortable and have no problems with the back Headstrap being tacky or sticky.
I have recommended the Nuance to a couple of friends who were using the P10 and they have switched over and now love the Nuance.
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-08-2015, 08:50 PM)ckingzzzs Wrote: I have tired the resmed Swift Fx nasal pillows now for 4 months. I want to try another mask to see if one fits better and if I can get better AHI readings. I am looking at the resmed p10 or the respironics nuance. Has anyone tried both of these to tell me which to try. I am basically a side sleeper and not one to sleep on his back. I use the resmed airsense 10 with a 7.6-13.6 range for now and a 10min ramp.

thanks people!!

If you like the Swift FX nasal pillows, you will probably like the Airfit P10 even better. The only reason why I needed to leave the Airfit is because I have a larger than average head and the headgear is a tiny bit too tight. Otherwise, great for side sleeping, very little leakage. I'm in roughly the same range as you using the Resmed Airsense for her.
Post Reply Post Reply
Try both! See what works for YOU!

For me, it is the Nuance.

Dave
Post Reply Post Reply
Both are good masks. Try them both and pick one. I preferred the p10...
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introducing the ResMed AirFit F40 MrIvanDrago 20 1,458 03-17-2024, 06:47 PM
Last Post: mecutl3r
  AirFit F20 Irritating Nose Bridge SavvApnea 40 6,786 03-10-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  [Equipment] Loud noise from AirFit F20 mask SleepyLuke 2 1,541 03-04-2024, 12:38 AM
Last Post: SleepyLuke
  AirSense 11 & AirFit F30i Mask, new CPAP user TreeSky 0 268 02-25-2024, 09:47 AM
Last Post: TreeSky
  [Equipment] Hybrid mask discontinued, new AirFit 30 leaks! LessSleepyHalf 3 947 02-18-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  ResMed Airfit P10 ScottW 41 20,079 02-12-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: TexasDon
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 19 4,328 01-26-2024, 11:44 PM
Last Post: JoeP

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.