Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sick and tired of wait, expense and interference. So taking control
RE: Sick and tired of wait, expense and interference. So taking control
(07-14-2017, 09:51 PM)st8800 Wrote: I got the Dreamstation from Amazon last month and it works great. But I would get the Resmed if I were to do it again. Nice post by the way.

Why?

I have a Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset and I am getting a Dreamstation instead...
Post Reply Post Reply
Mainly because with its more aggressive algorithms, it auto-adjust pressures upwards faster to apnea events.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: First Day of Data
(08-04-2017, 07:14 AM)Lee the Bee Wrote: I upgraded to an S9 so I finally have actual data.  Looks pretty good.

[Image: sleepy_002_04082017_075422_zpszevlz8dg.jpg~original]

Nice numbers, even the leaks look good. Congrats! 
lots-o-coffee
The doctor says coffee does not affect my tinnitus and it's got lots of antioxidants....however, the after dinner drinks are a different matter altogether. 
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-07-2017, 09:58 PM)tedgreen Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 09:51 PM)st8800 Wrote: I got the Dreamstation from Amazon last month and it works great. But I would get the Resmed if I were to do it again. Nice post by the way.

Why?

I have a Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset and I am getting a Dreamstation instead...

If your Airsense 10 Autoset has the Response* feature, there is no point getting the Dreamstation, not unless you like it's other design features and don't want a built-in humidifier. Philips makes mainstream medical devices for hospitals, so it has that heritage though.
lots-o-coffee
The doctor says coffee does not affect my tinnitus and it's got lots of antioxidants....however, the after dinner drinks are a different matter altogether. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Lee the Bee,

Welcome to the forum, this morning I had time to read the whole thread from beginning to end. Looking at your results it is obvious that your perserverance and your willingness to take the advice offered on this forum has paid off for you. Your data looks good. I'm wishing you continued good results and hoping that you will continue to be a participant in the forum. You will be able to help others. By the way, would you share with us how it is that you are up and out the door in ten minutes? And work in some coffee while doing that. Don't sound to me like getting older has bothered you that much.

Stan
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help... Brain fog and constantly tired pulseoximeter 4 104 3 hours ago
Last Post: pulseoximeter
  Well, I thought I had AHI under control... LookingForACleverHandle 15 903 4 hours ago
Last Post: LookingForACleverHandle
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 70 4,427 Yesterday, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  tired during the day kwolsen 3 93 03-17-2024, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  Help me tweak some settings. Feeling tired again! dexterloki 6 212 03-14-2024, 09:00 PM
Last Post: dexterloki
  Taking mask off at the same time everynight sleepyman95 2 143 03-08-2024, 12:25 AM
Last Post: sleepyman95
  Low AHI but sooo tired status9xx 2 223 03-05-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.