Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Side Effects of CPAP therapy
Grin 
Side Effects of CPAP therapy
I had been reading about side effects of CPAP therapy.   So I looked up from my computer and was telling my husband about this list of possible side effects  of therapy. 

John said,   "Did they talk about incessant need to research your condition?"
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Side Effects of CPAP therapy
Good one. That should subside in a year or two.
.... or never....

RayBee

~ Self-Treatment - via ApneaBoard experts.
~ Self-Pay - no help from Kaiser other than getting my script, then a pat on the butt and out the door.
~ Self-Educated - via ApneaBoard experts, its many users, and posted reference material.
~ Complex Apnea - All Night AHI=34.2/h, Supine AHI=45.5/h
~ Using a 2021 16" MacBook Pro M1 Max, 32 GB, 1 TB, macOS Monterey V12.6.2.
~ Pay no attention to the dog behind the cup, he ain't a docta, and does not give medical advise.
~ Woof, woof.

I-love-Apnea-Board
Post Reply Post Reply
LOL! My wife: "Are you on the CPAP forum again?"

Nearly 20,000 posts later, it is what it is.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have about 22K posts over on modelrailroadermagaine. forum.  It's always the same: full gas, full bore, until the fuel tank drieth.  Happened before with other interests.

It just means we enjoy learning, and probably that we're reasonably adept.  Not a bad place to be during a pandemic.
Post Reply Post Reply
Side effects of CPAP therapy? 

Rumor has it, there are forums devoted to it, and many spend countless hours on it.  Eat-popcorn
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for your...encouragement?
Post Reply Post Reply
I found out years ago that most doctors don't understand sleep apnea and don't really research it at all. So, I guess its up to us. As a newbie (5 years with machine and less than 1 month on this board) I've learned more than my first 2 doctors and first DME supplier. They thought they could charge me over $100 a month but I called the insurance company first. I won - thanks to folks like all of you (us) who share info.

Keep on researching, keep on sharing, keep on living better. and THANK YOU ALL for being "INCESSANT"

... I can quit anytime I want
Post Reply Post Reply
I dunno if I'm accurate, but I'm under the impression men and women love to compete, even in things of trivia. Hey honey I passed a landmark, I've been on trivia knowledge base for 2,000 hours more than the next highest.

No, Apnea research for your own learning and to arm yourself to be a better advocate is definitely not wrong. To each is given a dose of folly that must be addressed daily, maybe this is your outlet. Mine? I'm on here most days telling others about CPAP, their doctor that are full of folly, and the coffee folly. I'm one that fully believes in using my daily allotment of folly, ever borrowing from the folly of tomorrow.

indulging in my coffee folly now Coffee go enjoy your folly
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,072 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 167 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 254 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,267 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,359 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 966 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Information Alaxo Hybrid Stent with CPAP - Therapy Thread G. Szabo 29 1,210 03-22-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.