Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] need to read OSCAR diagnostic please help
need to read OSCAR diagnostic please help
hello
I need help reading OSCAR I install yesterday and download my data dreamstation on it all is good
but there is SO many information even that I put it in my language french.......I am lost
and I am going to see doctor in 12 days he wants report...ok... but does my diagnostic is good using the cpap?
can some one guide me please
I would very much appréciate it

*never use a forum before hope I am a the right place for asking thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: need to read OSCAR diagnostic please help
Hi  Claudia62!  -  Welcome
Here is the OSCAR help manual.  I have listed the link to the French translation.
https://www-apneaboard-com.translate.goo...x_tr_hl=fr

Also, you can use Google Translate for both posting and reading.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
thank you
I did read the manual of coarse

it's graphics that I do not understand HIA1.4 is good per day or not?
thanks again too have taken time to answer me
Post Reply Post Reply
If you are referring to AHI (Apnea-Hypopnea Index), then that is fairly good. Please follow the directions in my signature and post an image of your Daily screen here. How do you feel?
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Thanks
feeling anxious just want to email the doctor the right thing
he wants graphics but what I see is all condence do I have to zoom all graphic for all events

Dont-know 
he wants 45 days of data  Oh-jeez 

including the daily view hope is ok
thank you very much
Post Reply Post Reply
First, you need to show the Details panel on the left.  It has important statistical information.   Also, restore the default graph order.  They are listed in order of importance.  For your CPAP type use, View > Reset Graphs > Standard.  The "Advanced" view is for the more advanced CPAP models.   You can turn off the VS2 event reporting in the Events.  The VS2 channel will record things like the hose ribs dragging across the edge of the night stand.  It does not provide anything useful and clutters up the graphs.

The data I would try sending your doctor would be the Statistics page and the Overview screen, configured with a 45-day date range. You would print both of these to a PDF file instead of your normal printer. Being on a Windows PC, you can download a free PDF printer, like Bullzip or CutePDF Writer. After you install it, it will appear as a printer option when you select a document to print.

Here is a link to CutePDF Writer: https://www.cutepdf.com/download/CuteWriter.exe

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
okay
hope I did it correctly

again thank you for your help and patience this is so nice too have
someone helping

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
First, my apologies.  I didn't realize that in French, the AHI is reversed to IAH.  Going forward from here, when taking a screenshot, make sure that you are scrolled to the top of the page.  That will allow us to see your flow rate and pressure graphs. Anyway, based on what I see, you are either sleeping on your back or tucking your chin while asleep.  Your pressure range seems to be good.  A 12 cm to 16 cm would work, too.  

I had edited my previous post to include a reply about the data to provide your doctor.  Since you have posted while I was editing my post, I will repeat it here.  If you read it above, you can ignore it here. Smile

From my previous post. . .
The data I would try sending your doctor would be the Statistics page and the Overview screen, configured with a 45-day date range. You would print both of these to a PDF file instead of your normal printer. Being on a Windows PC, you can download a free PDF printer, like Bullzip or CutePDF Writer. After you install it, it will appear as a printer option when you select a document to print.

Here is a link to CutePDF Writer: https://www.cutepdf.com/download/CuteWriter.exe

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
really sorry that OSCAR is in french

here are all 10 daily graphics ;-)

for the doctor I did like you said for PDF but I made a daily view for 45 days ans one statistic monthly and a all included graphics
if with that he is not pleased..too bad....
he is not happy because I bought my cpap online not with the compagny he does business with....since they do not have my contrat
they are asking me 225$+tx to read and send him a full report ......this is sooooooo machiavellian of them money money money
anyway

again very happy to have found OSCAR and this forum and specially you thank you Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 291 264,973 04-15-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Poolboy
  How to read the Snore Graph daz2264 0 310 12-30-2023, 03:42 PM
Last Post: daz2264
  FYI: A11 has an acoustic diagnostic sensor Gideon 5 2,958 10-15-2023, 03:56 PM
Last Post: BlueSky1958
  1 year sleep results came back. i'm not sure how to read it. Jenn84 1 504 06-26-2023, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  [Diagnosis] NEW OSA DIAGNOSTIC DEVICE TO HIT USA srlevine1 0 532 05-24-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  [CPAP] Oscar cannot read ResMed 10 SD Card gsf1 2 572 04-27-2023, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  [Diagnosis] Can anyone read the Apnealink Data? ImNotRobot 0 461 03-23-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: ImNotRobot

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.