Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Newbie how to get started
Newbie how to get started
A few years ago (I was younger and smarter) I used Sleepyhead but eventually just relied on MyAir to monitored my events. Now with a new Windows 10 machine I want to look more carefully at my CPAC performance. I presume I want to start fresh with OSCAR. Is there a beginners guide or a tutorial to help me get started?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Newbie how to get started
On the official Download page: https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR/ - just above the big green box, there is a link to the OSCAR Help Wiki - http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...OSCAR_Help

There you will find Installation guides as well as a Getting Started link. OSCAR still looks - on the outside - a lot like SleepyHead. Setting up your User Profile looks a little different, but not too much. I recommend looking at a few pages of the Wiki - whatever looks interesting - but I don't think you'll have any trouble. If you do, come on back here and somebody will answer your questions.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie Q on using OSCAR for first time Tman1966 1 130 03-28-2024, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Newbie to CPAP but going to use OSCAR Jimmy Lotus 4 759 08-31-2023, 12:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Oscar Newbie looking for help weldon123 6 1,082 08-24-2023, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Nehpets
  Oscar newbie here needtobreath 2 473 08-23-2023, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar Dummy - Help me get started using Oscar chris94546 17 2,902 10-24-2022, 07:34 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  ResScan 5.9 getting started B1Sailor 8 1,064 09-22-2022, 03:12 PM
Last Post: B1Sailor
  OSCAR started not showing graphs zzzZorro 2 713 07-10-2022, 09:11 AM
Last Post: zzzZorro

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.