Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Simplus FF sliding up
RE: Simplus FF sliding up
There are no dumb questions, only dumb answers Smile

Yes, the frame fits all, so you can just buy the cushion.
I think small mask comes with a slightly smaller headgear but its not a big difference.
Supplier #1 sells the whole set for US$99, cushion by itself is ~US$33.
Can't remember how much the delivery was to Down Under but they did have a "flat rate" so it may be worth "filling" the box with other goodies.

I got a spare set so that when I wash the headgear I have a new one ready to use and the washed one can dry properly.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Zeddy

I will get a medium cushion think that is the best solution and in the mean time I will loosen the top head gear strap, I think maybe it is is a bit tight.

Cheers.Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-26-2015, 02:22 AM)ramjet Wrote: Thanks guys for the great response.Thanks

Some great tips to get me started tonight to see if I can fix the problem, by reading your responses it looks like I need to go down a size in cushion which leads me to a new question. Does this meant that the frame is one size fits all and it is the cushion size that determines the s.m.l size? so that I can just buy the next size cushion down to fit in my existing frame. Hope that wasn't a dumb question but not sure.

Thanks again.Sleep-well
The answer is yes, you can buy the shell & cushion separately in the three sizes S-M & L. Supplier #8 for one has stock @ USD40. Another advantage of the Simplus mask.
[Image: signature.png]Keep on breathin'
Post Reply Post Reply
I switched from the Simplus to the Amara View both FFM, but now nothing on top of my nose at all, love it.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-26-2015, 04:29 PM)PoolQ Wrote: I switched from the Simplus to the Amara View both FFM, but now nothing on top of my nose at all, love it.

I just googled the Amara mask and will study it later thanks.

Not too sure about the nose fitting think it would feel weird.

Last night I loosened the top head strap and it has made a difference already not that I have checked the data but fairly confident that it helped.

Post Reply Post Reply
Amara View didn't cope well with high pressure ( my 95% is 19 - 20 cm H2O ).
It also gave me a incredibly dry mouth , the air inlet is pointed directly at the mouth and air discharged at high speed ...
Naturally YMMV Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Many simplus cushion hisses asm01asm 2 550 06-18-2023, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Kingsway
  [Equipment] How do I get ResMed headgear off of F&P Simplus mask to clean? LordHelmet 3 620 12-24-2022, 05:55 PM
Last Post: LordHelmet
  F & P Simplus experience THANK YOU!!!! Dave W 1 517 03-13-2022, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Equipment] Simplus FF possible alternative? fred987 6 1,003 04-12-2021, 01:38 AM
Last Post: phili175175
  [Equipment] F&P Simplus FF mask + Humidx HME ? Cantab 0 559 01-30-2021, 09:14 PM
Last Post: Cantab
  New Mask Tonight - F&P Simplus Diggers4pg 2 1,043 05-16-2019, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Diggers4pg
  Best way to clean and deodorize Fisher & Paykel Simplus headgear? PaulKTF 3 1,390 03-20-2019, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Big Guy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.