Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Simply Eggs
You would think its easy, eggs are just simpy eggs but not that simple
I,m having some kind of difficulty when I go to to supermarket to buy eggs. There are all sort of eggs, cage eggs, barn laid eggs, RSPCA approved eggs, Eco eggs, hormone free eggs, vegetarian eggs, free range eggs, etc.. and of course all comes in different sizes. I can spend some time reading the labels and figuring what eggs to buy. At times cannot make my mind up, just pick any eggs carton.
Its been reported that more free range eggs sold than produced so where the extra free range eggs came from ... underground chooks

Post Reply Post Reply
Eggs-citing info there, Zonk.

:grin:
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
you must be truly bored or feeling 'peckish'...
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional. My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply

Eggs-actly what I would have said…. simply scratching the surface.
Post Reply Post Reply
I loved Bill Cosby's discussion on eggs and asking the question what is wrong with the second egg when it costs less than the first one. I think it was his For Adults Only album and talking about food in Vegas.

I grew up in New England and brown eggs were the norm. White eggs cost more. We now live in Arizona - white eggs are the norm and the brown cost more. And what is the difference? The kind of chicken it came out of.

When my wife tells me to get eggs at the store, I look for large and then the cheapest. Heck, half the time they end up either getting scrambled or going into egg salad.

I hope I didn't lay an egg on this one. Too-funny
Post Reply Post Reply
Okay here is the dilemma for the eggheads
Which came first, the chicken or the egg
[Image: 320px-10-alimenti%2Cuova%2CTaccuino_Sani..._4182..jpg] [Image: 220px-Hatching.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply

The egg came first.
Post Reply Post Reply
No silly. The egg can't come unless a chicken lays it first, so of course everyone knows the chicken came first~!
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional. My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
No, the question was asking whether the chicken or the egg came first, not whether the chicken or the chicken egg came first.

If the question remains; "which came first, the chicken or the egg?"; then the answer has to be "the egg". If the question specifies "chicken egg" then the answer depends on the operational definition of "chicken egg" (i.e. whether it is what comes from a chicken or turns into a chicken).

The way the question was worded, the egg came first.
Post Reply Post Reply

This sounds very philosophical to me. Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbsup Simply The Best....... Dreamcatcher 17 5,695 06-01-2012, 03:55 PM
Last Post: mjbearit