Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Simply Eggs
There is a great debate and many points of view on how to boil perfect egg
Always cook a fresh egg and one that is at room temperature (nt straight out of the fridge

I like my eggs simply cooked, soft boiled served with soldiers on the side for dipping
How you like yours ... sunny side up perhaps
Post Reply Post Reply
An Australian scientist has been honoured with an Ig Nobel prize for creating a way to unboil an egg
[Image: 6786988-3x2-700x467.jpg]

http://www.news.com.au/technology/scienc...7532657393
Post Reply Post Reply
stunning implications for eggnog drinkers who were tired of hearing they shouldnt eat raw eggs
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum
Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply

And possibly a boon to science - until they learn how to unscramble eggs, and then they are just messin' around.....
Post Reply Post Reply
So how fresh are your eggs? http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/t..._ref=taste
There's a real simple test you can do to find out. Just drop an egg in a glass of water. If it's fresh, it'll sink. If it's old, it'll float. But what about if it's somewhere in the middle? We found a chart that'll help you determine just how fresh (or not so fresh) your eggs really are. Check it out and then make your decision on what to do with it.

[Image: 56965efb2a00002c000305f1.jpeg]
Post Reply Post Reply
There's your answer zonk! Just bring in a beaker of water into the store and test your eggs, brown, white, free range - who cares! Just get an egg that's as fresh as can be!

This is no yoking matter!!
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!! Rolleyes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply

(12-17-2013, 03:01 PM)zonk Wrote: Okay here is the dilemma for the eggheads
Which came first, the chicken or the egg

The rooster did... Bag-head

Everything I post on this board is nothing more than an opinion expressed by an apneak. Normally, it's based on facts and experience but sometimes, I may get things wrong or not have all the facts.
I reserve the right to change my mind. Why? Because tomorrow I may know better.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbsup Simply The Best....... Dreamcatcher 17 5,885 06-01-2012, 03:55 PM
Last Post: mjbearit