Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Skypony's therapy-time to ask for help
RE: Skypony's therapy-time to ask for help
Last night was the first night with my new mask, the ResMed P30i nasal pillow. It was extremely comfortable and I slept very well. I woke up earlier than I'd like, around 0430, and read for about an hour in bed. Then I tried to sleep again but never did.

I don't think there is a need for me to continue posting regular reports since my therapy is within an acceptable range. Maybe I'll post a night when my AHI is less than 1. Laugh-a-lot Just kidding, I don't expect that to happen but would be happy if it did.

Apnea Board has been a great benefit to me. It has given me a chance to "meet" other folks who have gone on the CPAP journey before me. The guidance that I have received has gotten me to where I am now. Thank You!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
I'm so glad you slept well! If we discount the CAs that occurred at/after your wake-up time, your AHI is lower than 4.3. As you sleep more peacefully, and as your body adjusts to CPAP treatment, you may well see your AHI go down further. Come back then to let us know! Meanwhile, sleep well.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-25-2020, 12:16 PM)Dormeo Wrote: If we discount the CAs that occurred at/after your wake-up time, your AHI is lower than 4.3.  As you sleep more peacefully, and as your body adjusts to CPAP treatment, you may well see your AHI go down further.  Come back then to let us know!  Meanwhile, sleep well.

I only posted the whole record of last night. The first 4 hr session is much better and maybe someday I"ll sleep the entire night and look like that.

Sometimes, I consider lowering EPR and see if CA's improve but I don't want to be greedy. I'm having success.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,062 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 158 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 253 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 205 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,264 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,352 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,431 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.