Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep Center in Southern California
Sleep Center in Southern California
Hello everyone,

Its been a while since I did a slep study and would like to do another one. I do not have insurance and will be paying cash.

Can anyone in the Los Angeles area and surrounding areas recommend a sleep center that is reasonably priced?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleep Center in Southern California
Hi SoCal Welcome

American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) sleep centers list:
http://www.sleepcenters.org/

Tower Sleep Medicine (Located in the West Office Tower at Cedars Sinai Medical Center)
8635 West Third Street
Suite 965
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Phone : (310) 657-3792
Fax : (310) 657-3799
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi SoCal, First of all, WELCOME! to the forum.! Best of luck to you when it comes to finding a reasonablypriced sleep center where you are.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the welcome. I been lurking on this forum for sometime now. Lets of in-depth information and helpful members on this board. Glad to be a part of it.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-12-2012, 04:08 PM)SoCal Wrote: Hello everyone,

Its been a while since I did a slep study and would like to do another one. I do not have insurance and will be paying cash.

Can anyone in the Los Angeles area and surrounding areas recommend a sleep center that is reasonably priced?

Thanks

Hey SoCal, welcome to the forum. I'm just down the road from you in San Diego. We both know there is nothing cheap in SoCal! If you don't mind a bit of a road trip you might try Vegas or Phoenix areas. Depending on the price difference it might be worth travel expenses.
Good luck!
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-12-2012, 04:08 PM)SoCal Wrote: Can anyone in the Los Angeles area and surrounding areas recommend a sleep center that is reasonably priced?

There is one in Tijuana. It's walking distance fom the San Ysidro crossing, although a long walk. I know they speak English. I don't know what they charge, but I bet it's a fraction of what U.S. places want.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi again SoCal, Glad you finally joined us after lerking a while, (Ha-Ha,) I sure hope you are successful at finding a Reasonably priced sleep center.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 161 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 206 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Inconsistent Sleep Patterns and Confusing Sleep Studies - Please Review mperry99 17 1,361 10-14-2023, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mperry99
  [Diagnosis] Sleep deprivation vs sleep apnea - my therapy thread JRNfromAZ 2 807 08-01-2023, 02:43 PM
Last Post: JRNfromAZ
  Adding a true HEPA filter to APAP for california wild fire smoke Stom 25 5,804 03-23-2023, 09:15 AM
Last Post: JLRINCT
  Sleep apnea and CPAP use and it’s effect on HRV and Sleep Quaility tinyobject 1 1,011 01-21-2023, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Random nights of short sleep due to several days mounting to too much sleep? CorruptAlligator 2 681 10-19-2022, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Lucid

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.