Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep Disorder Text books or Literature
Sleep Disorder Text books or Literature
Hey,

I am looking for recommendations for textbooks or other books/literature/websites that are good resources for learning all of the science, theories, treatments, etc. about Sleep Disorders, particularly Sleep Apnea.
Anything that is clinical or geared toward medical professionals is good.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleep Disorder Text books or Literature
I go to Amazon, look under books, and type what I want to find. 
[link to Amazon website removed, instead search Amazon's site for phrase "sleep disorders"]

I also check what course offerings a college might have on the subject of interest.

Found this site which might be helpful:  [link to commercial book store removed, instead, go to the American Sleep Apnea Association's website and click on their bookstore link]

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleep Disorder Text books or Literature
As you read all the post on this forum you will find lots of links to information. You may get to all of them if you read full time for several years. Good luck. After that you will be able to write your own textbook.

Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 113 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 185 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Inconsistent Sleep Patterns and Confusing Sleep Studies - Please Review mperry99 17 1,316 10-14-2023, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mperry99
  [Diagnosis] Sleep deprivation vs sleep apnea - my therapy thread JRNfromAZ 2 793 08-01-2023, 02:43 PM
Last Post: JRNfromAZ
  Sleep apnea and CPAP use and it’s effect on HRV and Sleep Quaility tinyobject 1 986 01-21-2023, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Random nights of short sleep due to several days mounting to too much sleep? CorruptAlligator 2 678 10-19-2022, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Lucid
  Home sleep test vs. sleep study at clinic rikkitikkitavi 14 3,145 02-18-2022, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.