Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep Lab Oxygen (Husband)
RE: Sleep Lab Oxygen (Husband)
(08-08-2021, 09:35 AM)hookedonstitch Wrote: He's explained it in more detail, he says the tech measured his face and the mask went over his nose and strapped to his head, so it sounds like CPAP.  I will make sure I am with him when he gets his results and post them here.  The tech said he had no option his oxygen was very low and his snoring was off the charts!

Thanks

When I first started using a CPAP, my snoring disappeared completely, the first night. My wife then got worried whether I was still alive or not, since she heard absolutely nothing from me. ?
Post Reply Post Reply
The Contec CMS-50F works with OSCAR if you use their Windows software to create a file that OSCAR can import. In Canada, the Torontek B400 is a rebranded CMS-50F. I think it is easiest to purchase from them directly on-line, but I don't have a link close at hand.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
This is the one I have.  It works with Oscar, and has been wonderful.  Slightly more expensive than the other options but well worth it.

This is the US Amazon, so I don't know if you can find it on the .ca version.  But it's my understanding that there are multiple companies offering the same product, and as long as they use the Viatom O2 Insight software, you're good to go.

Post Reply Post Reply
I have been trying to get a CMS-50F for more than a year here in Canada. I looked for the Torontek B400. The only one to have it in stock was 123 checkup - on sale for $125 CAD. The best USD price I found was $90 which at current exchange rate translates to roughly $115 CAD.
Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks everyone for the assistance.  No luck with any so far but will keep looking.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-09-2021, 12:45 PM)Cpapian Wrote: I have been trying to get a CMS-50F for more than a year here in Canada.   I looked for the Torontek B400.  The only one to have it in stock was 123 checkup - on sale for $125 CAD.  The best USD price I found was $90 which at current exchange rate translates to roughly $115 CAD.

Is this one compatible with OSCAR?  I see lots in stock.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm using a Wellue O2Ring Wearable Sleep Monitor - Bluetooth Tracker with Free APP & PC Report that I bought on Amazon (US). It is working well and I've had no problems with importing the data into Oscar.
Post Reply Post Reply
Based on what Pholynyk said, I assume so. The Contec CMs 50x was the original one used with Sleepyhead (the earlier version of OSCAR)
Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 161 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  Oxygen levels below 90% for 7% of night and below 94% for 34% inspite of Bipap bhavintu79 14 674 03-08-2024, 05:06 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 205 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  AirMini with Oxygen darral.freund 2 917 02-08-2024, 12:23 PM
Last Post: darral.freund
  ResMed AirSense 11 + ClimateLine 11 Heated Tubing + Oxygen YankeeLaker 2 355 01-22-2024, 08:17 PM
Last Post: YankeeLaker
  Sleep study review / O2 ring - Oxygen Desaturation SingleH 5 525 01-07-2024, 05:18 PM
Last Post: SingleH
  Why would supplemental Oxygen be added to CPAP? kc90 18 1,061 01-02-2024, 11:47 AM
Last Post: robbob2112

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.