Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep Master 6.0
Starting a new thread for this, since this new version of Sleep Master is very different and includes a sleep data viewer!

New in version 6.0.0.0
***** Bug fix for display of machine information for AS10.
​***** Bug fix for Wi-Fi disabled after download on Mac and Linux.
​***** Reorganized GUI.
​***** Increased File transfer capacity from 5001 to 15001 files.
​***** New! Added integrated Sleep Data Viewer!

http://www.sleepmaster.org/

Post Reply Post Reply
Link to the running thread where Sleep Master has been discussed from January 2015; http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...a-transfer

Looks like some good improvements Jack.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-04-2017, 08:03 AM)Jack_Russell_Fan Wrote: New in version 6.0.0.0

Thanks for all your work on this... looks promising! Coffee

I went ahead and closed the old thread and will update the info in our Private Files & Links area to point people to this new thread you created for 6.0 support.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Jack_Russell_Fan

Is it possible to manually copy the data to the location where Sleep Master would put it, and then display it there? At present, I don't have a Flash Air SDHC card.

Please organize your SleeyHead screenshots like this.
I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-04-2017, 07:00 PM)Beej Wrote: Jack_Russell_Fan

Is it possible to manually copy the data to the location where Sleep Master would put it, and then display it there? At present, I don't have a Flash Air SDHC card.

Sleep Master 6.0 has the ability to set up a user to use a regular SD card as a source for data! Click on "Start Here" or "Add New User" and the first thing you are asked is if you are using a FlashAir or a regular SD card.

Tom
Post Reply Post Reply
Just uploaded a new version with a critical bug fix!

Current Version is now 6.0.0.1.

Dont-knowOh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply

(01-04-2017, 09:45 PM)Jack_Russell_Fan Wrote: ...
Sleep Master 6.0 has the ability to set up a user to use a regular SD card as a source for data! Click on "Start Here" or "Add New User" and the first thing you are asked is if you are using a FlashAir or a regular SD card.

Tom

Cool! That means I can play with it!

Post Reply Post Reply
New version released today!

New in version 6.0.0.2
***** Bug fix - Viewer freezes on first run.
​***** Bug fix - Data compile errors for PRS1.​
​***** Added Viewer Utilities tab with ability to purge user's data for Viewer.
​***** Now compatible with Linux Mint !

http://www.sleepmaster.org/home.html
Post Reply Post Reply
Is it possible to edit one's profile or do you have to delete and recreate it?

Post Reply Post Reply

(01-10-2017, 03:22 PM)Beej Wrote: Is it possible to edit one's profile or do you have to delete and recreate it?

The profile must be deleted and recreated. It is not possible to edit the profile.

Tom Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Admin Note] Sleep data needed for Sleep Master development! Jack_Russell_Fan 17 1,227 07-14-2017, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Jack_Russell_Fan
  FlashAir can't be found by Sleep Master BillTeel 12 657 05-10-2017, 09:06 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  Sleep Master Setup - Error at 1702 IMSleeplessInSeattle 15 1,501 01-26-2017, 08:38 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  Sleep Master wireless XPAP data transfer Jack_Russell_Fan 170 32,824 01-04-2017, 02:54 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Sleep Master not finding card Pizzafoundry 2 563 06-04-2016, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Jack_Russell_Fan
  Sleep Master - Need Dream Station Data Jack_Russell_Fan 6 1,289 12-06-2015, 02:14 AM
Last Post: archangle
  Sleepyhead,sleep master,windows10 car54 9 2,289 10-25-2015, 11:23 AM
Last Post: ginzo