Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep Master 6.0
RE: Sleep Master 6.0
Please post your SD_WLAN/CONFIG file contents.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't have a Flashair SD card but do have an old Eye-Fi SD card.  Will this work?
Post Reply Post Reply
The only thing I can say is, try it. The worst thing that can happen is it not work. There isn't any standard for SD card WiFi download protocols. Sleep Master and FlashPAP are written specifically for the Toshiba FlashAir.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hope it works for you, but just as a data point I couldn't get the ez Sh@re brand wifi SD card I got to work Sad , but when I splurged on the name brand Toshiba FlashAir card, it worked and has saved me countless steps of sneakernetting  Dancing ever since Smile .

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid225643
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, I#m looking for Sleepmaster for Mac!  Of course version 6 if possible, bur any other would be helpfull
Thank you so much
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Rainman999!  -  Welcome

Sleep Master is a Java based program.  In Java, programs are not compiled into executable files; they are compiled into bytecode which the JVM (Java Virtual Machine) then executes at runtime. Java source code is compiled into bytecode when we use the javac compiler. The bytecode gets saved on the disk with the file extension   This means Sleep Master is capable of running on any O/S platform, Mac included.

While this was some good code, I've had better results with FlashPAP another free Java based app.   Please keep in mind that since the Toshiba FlashAir is no longer in production, any development on these types of software packages have since ceased, The developer of Sleep Master passed away 3 years ago.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
For reference, both the Sleep Master software and the FlashPAP software are available (along with many other software packages) for free in our Private Files & Links forum, here:

https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-...-and-Links
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleep HQ now can import Apple Watch sleep data JCW888 2 1,830 06-02-2023, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  FlashAir - why flashpap or sleep master? BlueDragon75 21 4,672 08-09-2018, 06:09 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Sleep Master Data Viewer Issue jrdnduvall 21 5,182 04-07-2018, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Sheepish
  Sleep Master LarryRapp 14 2,982 12-12-2017, 02:33 PM
Last Post: LarryRapp
  [Admin Note] Sleep data needed for Sleep Master development! Jack_Russell_Fan 21 5,856 11-30-2017, 04:54 AM
Last Post: sammiller
  FlashAir can't be found by Sleep Master BillTeel 12 3,076 05-10-2017, 09:06 AM
  Sleep Master Setup - Error at 1702 IMSleeplessInSeattle 15 4,413 01-26-2017, 08:38 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.