Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Custom Y-axis Ranges for Graps/Charts ?
Question 
Custom Y-axis Ranges for Graps/Charts ?
Is there a way to make all the graph-charts use a fixed Y-axis range, custom-defined for each chart type? For example I'd like pulse rate to be 30 to 100.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Custom Y-axis Ranges for Graps/Charts ?
Right click on the name of the graph (left side of the graph). In the context popup Y-axis > Scaling Mode > Override and enter your min/max values.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Question 
Thanks Jeff,
Does that affect all future graphs of that kind or do I have to do it for every graph every time? (of course I'd like a way to avoid that)
Cheers, David
Post Reply Post Reply
Future imports, Yes it retains your override settings. Past imports I can't recall offhand. I set my override's a couple of years ago, on the same graphs, to prevent the auto scaling from making the scale too small because of an outlier (spike) in data. Haven't changed them since.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Great, thanks.
I will probably clear it out and import everything again
(after first having set the preferences to ensure that whole date-range gets accepted)
Post Reply Post Reply
Great - works - and even for all existing data
(so no need to "clear it out and import everything again")

Thanks Jeff
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adding charts to Overview? bstabens 1 411 11-24-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Can't set custom oximetry options in OSCAR Pixel Ninja 1 674 07-02-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Quick OSCAR Question re Custom Event Flagging AndyB 3 718 06-06-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: AndyB
  How to organize your OSCAR charts SuperSleeper 0 2,500 12-17-2022, 09:56 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Clarification on Graph Titles and axis Wondering2 10 943 12-02-2022, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Wondering2
  OSCAR "Overview" Charts YouTakeMyBreathAway 8 903 11-28-2022, 10:53 AM
Last Post: YouTakeMyBreathAway
  Understanding Overview Bar Charts mcman56 2 798 10-05-2022, 11:43 AM
Last Post: mcman56

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.